Chapter 7

It's been 3 days since Jungkook had his meeting with Mark. He's always alert, cause he knows whenever, whatever can happen. 

And it did happen, but not how he predicted it would be though. 

Taehyung came a bit late on that day along with Jimin. 

"Can you believe that from next week we have to stay late because of that new asshole? And I still can't believe that Mr. Lee left, just like that." Taehyung said annoyingly to Jimin. 

"Yeah why on earth did he leave anyways? I mean he didn't even said anything, that he's resigning. We knew him for like 5 yrs. Mr. Lee has been the principal in our school for 25 yrs now. This yr we were supposed to celebrate his silver jubilee. The whole school was excited. But just like that, he left?! What's hell is that supposed to mean?! As far I'm concerned he didn't have any family out of the country, or even here. So why?! Uggghhh this doesn't make any sense." Jimin was pulling his hair now. 

"Yeah, last week he just took 2 days leave & now just by an email telling the whole school that he quit & a new Principal will come in his place?! Isn't he supposed to come & tell the whole school that he's quitting though?! What could be that emergency that he left the school he worked  for 25yrs, just like that. It doesn't make one but sense to me at all." Taehyung said furrowing his brows. 

"Mhmmm… Anyhow, what's happened has happened. From tomorrow we have to deal with that ass. Don't we all have a personal life & have family?!", Jimin scoffed. 

"What family, you have here anyways?", Taehyung laughed. 

"I mean I want to have a family soon dummy. If he keeps us most of the time in school, then when will I be free & able to go to a club to get a man for me! You're lucky bitch. Cause you have the perfect manufactured hubby. And now he's wild in the sack too. One hella lucky bitch you really are." Jimin said squinting his eyes. 

"Now the color green doesn't look good on you idiot. Now I'm damn lucky to have a babes like my Gguk. If you're not able to land a man like him, it's not my problem bitch", Taehyung flicked his tongue. 

"One hella best friend you are, you asshole", Jimin said sarcastically. 

"Okay chill. Want me to fix you up with any of my man's friends? Anyone who works in his office? That Taemin has a eye on you. Wanna set you up with him?", Taehyung seriously asks. 

"Mmhmm.. I don't know", Jimin said sighing. 

"Bitch I'm trying to help you here. Just now you ranted out how you need a man & how luckily I landed myself with my man. So since you're my best friend bitch, I'm really trying to fix you up & trying you land you on a big dick. When I talk seriously, you never respond properly & you go always blabbering that I don't care about you. Bitch please", Taehyung finished by rolling his eyes. 

"Because… You idiot, I don't find the spark in any of those idiots you try to fix me up with. I don't feel anything. Do you want me to settle down on a loveless marriage  or be with a man I don't even feel like getting hard, even for a little bit?! I still remember the day, how you were so happy that you finally found a sweet, shy guy. But still that sweet shy guy made your heart go ballistic boom boom from the second you saw him. That's why before he asked you out, you asked him. After a yr of dating you were ready to propose too, but by coincidence he was also gonna propose to you." Jimin said smiling.

Taehyung listened carefully & started to reminisce about the sweet memories he had with his hubby.

"Mmm yes.", He hummed softly.