Chapter 5 (M)

Jungkook was spooning Tae from behind. Means he's still inside Tae. He slightly opened his eyes. He had a mischievous smile on his face. He kissed Tae's nape. Tae didn't move at all. He smirked & he started to thrust his hips. Within seconds he got the reaction he wanted from his wife. 

Tae started  to moan. Even though he's still asleep, his body automatically works on its own, reacting to his hubby's delicious thrusts. 

He opens his eyes slowly. He instantly regrets it, because he can feel the pain shooting all over his back. As Jungkook was inside him the whole night, his ass is hurting like a bitch. But at the same time, he feels the pleasure too. 

He starts to moan in pleasure & pain. "Ngggh babes….. Oh…. Oh my god….". 

"Baby eventhough I was inside you the full night, how come your still this tight. Oh god…… Fuck… Fuck….", Jungkook curses.

He speeds up the pace. They both start to moan & groan. Finally Tae comes on the bedsheets by the side. And Jungkook comes inside Tae. 

He slowly slides out of Tae. Tae whines at the acute pain. Jungkook gently pulls Tae to his side & kisses him softly. Tae kisses back. 

"Sorry baby. You said to be inside you, but you're in pain now. Maybe I should have pulled out last night", Jungkook says looking worried at Tae. 

"It does hurt like a bitch, but it's okay. I know you'll take care of me", Tae says smiling lovingly. 

"Of course I would. Now what kind of a hubby will I be, if I leave my queen to limp around?!", Jungkook says kissing all over Tae's face. 

Tae giggles. "I know honey. By the way Happy B'day baby.", Tae says, kissing Jungkook deeply. 

"That was the best birthday gift I got ever since I was born baby", Jungkook says  caressing his baby's face. 

"Okay baby. We can't stay here like this all day. Today is your birthday. I have lot of plans. Let's get up chop chop", Tae says trying to get up but falls over Jungkook. 

"Now baby, why did you get up so suddenly? You know how the pain will be", Jungkook tsks pulling Tae over him. 

"By the way, what's so wrong in staying in bed all day huh? I should spend my B'day the way I want right?!", Jungkook asks wiggling his brows.

Tae rolls his eyes & smacks his hubby's chest. "No certainly not. I have plans & Jin hyung is coming today. I'm seeing him after 6 months. So yes you are not ditching your own b'day party", Tae glares at his hubby. 

"Baby can I ask you something?", Jungkook asks

"Hmmm", Tae hums. 

"Baby your way of dressing", Jungkook  starts & Tae starts to fidgets. 

"Honey I… I...I was wearing all that to you know… surprise & add a little", Jungkook cuts him off. "Spice?", Jungkook asks.

Tae just nods his head without seeing his hubby's face. 

"Baby look at me", Tae slowly looks at his husband. 

"Baby are you nervous or scared to try new things in our sex life? If you wanted to try something new, why didn't you say something to me?", Jungkook asks caressing his face. 

"Because I thought… I

I thought you'll be disgusted by me", Tae says burying his face in Jungkook's chest.