Chapter - 2 (M)

"How about this?" Tae is asking his bestie Jimin to choose a sexy lace lingerie for him to seduce his hubby. 

"Wohooo!!", Jimin whistles & claps his hands. "Tae you know you'll look seductive as hell in whatever you wear! So why are you asking me?", asks Jimin eyeing Tae from top to bottom. 

"I know I look gorgeous & yes I do know anything will look good on me. I just wanna ask your opinion about the colour", sasses Tae back. 

These 2 besties are now in a lingerie shop. As per his plan Tae has decided to try something new. Spice up their love life by wearing something sexy. He has always loved to wear women's  clothes but was afraid that his hubby will find it weird. But now he's a man on a mission to seduce his hubby to give into his desires. To fuck him from night till morning non-stop, round the clock even. To pound on his ass & make him spent like there's nothing left in his body no more. 

He knows that he's taking a big risk, but to hell with it. Life's nothing without taking risks right! And if he want his hubby to ravish him like how ever he wants, then he'll make sure to make that happen.

They are now in this store for like more than an hr. But Tae is not satisfied at all. He's been keep on trying on him different designs, materials & colours but nothing caught his eyes. 

"Just choose something please. I'm begging you. I'm hungry dammit", whines Jimin. 

"You agreed to sit with me, no matter how long I take. And I'm buying you food, so shut your damn pie hole bish!", he sasses back. 

"Oh my god!", Jimin sighs & keeps his one hand on his head. "Okay hurry up will ya. You said you'll buy me. But you haven't bought me anything yet. And my big intestine is eating my small intestine. So hurry up your ass". Jimin scoffs again.

"Shut up drama queen. When where you not hungry though? Now you'll sit there till I finish my shopping", says Tae rolling his eyes. 

"Alright your Highness", Jimin makes a dramatic bow in front of Tae. 

"It's okay peasant. Now you may sit down, but shut up & stop whining. Your ruining my mood", says Tae waving his hand like a queen.

"Ahaaa I got it", He sees a green color lace panty & with that he picks up some in pink too. "Finally yes, let's go now", Jimin claps his hands pulling Tae to the counter. 

"Not yet. The shopping is not finished", Tae says paying for the things. "What? Why! I thought you got everything you want", yells Jimin. 

"Because I still have to buy thigh highs, heels & toys you know", Tae winks  mischievously. "Oh I forgot about that. Okay let's go", Jimin days happily". "I thought your fed up with me dragging you from one store to another & suddenly your all chirpy now!? What's the matter?" Tae asks  with a doubt. "I need new toys too, you know. I need to know what's new in the market. Gotta be updated babes", Jimin winks  laughing out loud. "In this too?!", Tae's mouth is wide open. "Yup in this too. Mainly in this", Jimin says  pulling Tae towards an adult store eagerly. 

"Man it's been a month since I last came here. There's a lot of new stuff here",  Jimin says, eyeing everything with wide eyes. He's like a kid in a candy shop. 

"What shall I choose? There's sooo much here", Tae says looking at all the different types of toys in all shapes, materials & colors. 

"First of all don't go ballistic just because there's a lot of new stuff here. Just choose something that you think that you'll be comfortable in. After all these all things will be on you or in you. So choose wisely. Now I'm gonna take a look. You look around too",  Jimin says leaving a wide opened mouth Tae behind.