Chapter 6 (M)

Jungkook got a call from a private number. He immediately recognised the number. 

"Hyung how are you?It's been a long time". Jungkook said. 

"Yeah it must be like months now", the voice at the other end said. 

"So heard the shit about Jackson, are you gonna do as Mark asked you to do?", the voice at the other end asked again. 

"Honestly no, but when it comes to my baby's safety, I have to. I don't give a shit about anything. But my baby is my priority. To him I'll do anything". Jungkook said firmly. 

"Well in this situation, we all have to be like that with our loved ones. Who knows who's next?! I'm mostly only worried about you. Your the only one married outside. That's the thing that scares me the most.", the voice at the other end said in a worried tone. 

"Don't worry hyung. I'm here to take care of everything. If anything happens you know what I'm capable of. And you know what I'll do", Jungkook said sternly. 

"Yeah, I know. But still…. Mmmm okay anyways me, Hoba, Joon all will be coming next week. Till then try to be careful okay?", the voice asked for an assurance. 

"I'll, don't worry hyung. Okay I have to go now", Jungkook says cutting his  call. 

The voice at the other end says "bye take care" & cuts the call. 

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

 Jungkook drives to his home, he suddenly gets a call. He slows down his car & looks at the number. The same number which gives him headaches all the time. Even though he is irritated, he still answers the call. 

"Hello", the voice at the other end says. 

"What now?" Jungkook asks annoyingly. 

"The thing is…..", the voice trails off. 

"Spit it out Mark", Jungkook yells. 

"Mmmm…. We have to start by next week", Mark's voice says feebly. 

"What?", Jungkook shouts. "I thought we had at least 2 weeks. What happened all of a sudden?", he yells again. 

"You know it's not in our hands. I'm sorry JK, but…..", Mark starts but Jungkook cuts him off. 

"Save it. No need. I regret every damn single moment", Jungkook tries to inhale a bit of air & tries to calm down. 

"I should have never been there, at the first place. I should have never been a part of all those shits back then. Well what is done, is done. Fine then, next week. Unless you have any other important thing to discuss, don't call me at all". Jungkook disconnects the call with a warning. 

After cutting his call, he sees his phones wallpaper. It's his sweet wifey giving different poses. Jungkook edited it all himself. He sighed & smiled looking at Tae's pics.