Halloween- Cullen Rutherford

I know we still have a whole ass month until Halloween- but I couldn't help myself XD this is my favorite holiday.

Also, this chapter is a modern au- plus, I'll be describing the reader to be a human (so they'll go by Trevelyan).

________________________________________________________________________________

"Ewewewew!" Trevelyan whined as her gloved finger's reached into the pumpkin and pulled out the innards. "Cullen," she turned to the blonde sitting next to her at the table. "Why do you get to bake the cake and I'm stuck with pumpkin carving?"

The man smirked as he squeezed out chocolate icing onto the cake.

"We've been over this a million time's, Trevelyan," he turned to her. "Ever since the last incident, your not allowed to bake."

Her thought's traveled back to the previous Halloween cake, in which she some how managed to set on fire.

"Yeah, but- that cake totally had it coming!" She huffed.

"Yeah yeah, sure it did," Cullen chuckled as he playfully rolled his eye's. "Here," he reached over and handed her a glass filled to the brim with a red, slushy liquid. "Have a Bloody Mary."

She accepted the glass from him with her only clean hand.

"Okay, fine but after this, you better treat me with something sweet;" she playfully sent him a wink just as the door bell rung.

"Okay, but after the guest leave," he responded as he got up from his chair to answer the door.

________________________________________________________________________________

Anyone else bake a cake on Halloween? It's sort of a tradition for me.

Anyways, I know this chapter was short but I hope you enjoyed it none the less.