Chapter Two: The Sleepover

Time skip to 5:30pm

Lena was just finishing her last piece of paperwork for the day when she heard her assistant come in her office asking if there was anything more she could do for her that day.

"No Jess, it's fine. I was just finishing up actually and was about to head out. You can leave as well." Lena said to her personal assistant, smiling at her.

"All right thank you Lena. Have a great night."

"Thanks Jess, you too"

When Jess left her office Lena packed up the few things that were on her desk and got up to leave. 20 minutes later, she was back at her apartment and started getting ready to go to Kara's place. She took a shower and got dressed with black leggings and a green hoodie which, once again, was the same color as her eyes. She put her hair up in a messy bun and didn't apply any makeup on her face. She was ready to go. She went outside and got in the car that Dave, her driver was driving. She gave him Kara's address and got to her place in less than half an hour. The two bestfriends didn't live really close to eachother.

Kara had just hung up with her favourite pizza place when she heard a knock on the door of her apartment. Just to make sure it was Lena, Kara used her x-ray vision and confirmed that it was really her. She opened the door and let her friend in.

"Hey Lena ! How are you ?"

"Hey Kara, i'm good, how about you?"

"I'm great because you're finally here.." as soon as she finished her sentence, Kara's face turned bright red and she quickly turned away.

Oh Rao what have I done ?? Did I really just say that out loud? What's my problem why am I so nervous about Lena being here ? She's been here thousands of time. She's my best friend so it's totally normal. But those eyes .. and her lips ... KARA SHUT UP WHY ARE YOU THINKING LIKE THIS LENA IS YOUR BEST FRIEND AND THAT IS IT.

"Kara are you okay ?" Lena asked because Kara has been standing there since she turned around blushing. Yes, what she said did make Lena curious but it was more her reaction that the Luthor noticed.

"What ? Uh yes I'm ok ! Do you want something to drink ?" and she turned around as fast as she could, walking to the kitchen.

"I have beer, wine, water and I think some juice" Kara enumerated to Lena.

"I'll take wine, but only if you do too" Lena answered, looking right into Kara's perfect blue eyes. God, Lena found her beautiful. The superhero had blond wavy hair that were always up and that night they were in a ponytail. Her face had no makeup on and Lena couldn't help but stare at her beautiful pink lips. Of course, she had her glasses on. She was also wearing a red hoodie with black leggings.

"Yeah okay, i'll take a glass of wine with you. Red or white ?" Kara asked, pulling Lena out of her own thoughts.

"Um, i think i'll go with red tonight."

"Perfect" she finished talking while taking two glasses out of the cabinet and pouring red wine in them. She gave one to Lena and they sat down on Kara's couch. They were talking about their day, well their afternoon considering they already talked during lunch, when the doorbell rang. Both of the ladies got scared and jumped a little. After that, they looked right into each other's eyes and burst out laughing. Kara quickly got up still laughing. She opened the door to see the pizza delivery man. She smiled at him, happy the food was finally there.

"How much will it be ?" Kara asked the man standing in front of her.

"Oh, um well, for you it's on the house" he said, looking up and down at Kara.