Chapter Eleven: Day Dreaming

When Lena woke up the morning after, she was alone in a bed that wasn't hers. Laying on her side, she opened her eyes and heard a beautiful voice singing. Smelling the magnificent scent of food, she got up and was about to walk towards the kitchen before stopping to admire the view in fronf of her. Kara's back was facing Lena as she was cooking something, probably pancakes, and Kara was singing, swaying her hips a little from side to side.

After a few moments of staring, Lena made her way to Kara and wrapped her arms around the kryptonian's waist, placing a gentle kiss on Kara's cheek before resting her chin on the shoulder below her. Kara jumped a little, surprised, but soon relaxed into Lena's body, a smile appearing on her face.

"Hey beautiful" Kara said, not singing anymore to Lena's disappointment.

"Good morning love" Lena whispered in Kara's ear sending shivers down the super's spine. She was about to ask Kara to sing again before she was interrupted by a voice coming from the living room.

"Urgh get a room" Alex said, still there as Maggie and her had fallen asleep on the couch the night before.

Kara turned her body a little to give Alex a look meaning to shut up and as she did, Lena put her hands on Kara's hips and turned her around so that she was facing her. Kara put her arms around the brunette's neck and Lena placed a soft kiss on Kara's nose as she was too small to give her one on her forehead. They both looked into each other's eyes, none of them wanting to break the eye contact.

"Geez fine we'll go and leave you two love birds alone" Maggie said. And just like that, Alex and Maggie were at the door, Alex winking at Kara as she got out of the apartment.

"Sooo" Kara started, still in Lena's arms and blushing hard at her sister and Maggie's comments.

"So, does your sister think we're together ?" Lena asked, raising an eyebrow at Kara.

"No ! No she doesn't. She's just messing with us" Kara answered, feeling her face get even more red, if it was possible.

"All right. I see you cooked breakfast ?" Lena said, breaking the eye contact to look at the food.

"Yeah, I did. I made your favourite, pancakes with chocolate chips" Kara said smiling big.

"Thank you darling" Lena said before releasing Kara's body much to the kryptonian's disappointment and whispering something to herself as she turned around to face the food. "God she's hot"

Kara's eyes grew wide open at Lena's comment. A human couldn't have heard it but an alien with superhearing sure could.

"You think I'm hot ?" Kara asked, not believing what she had just heard.

"What ? No i said the food is hot" Lena explained, staring intensly at Kara with a very serious face.

"Oh .." Kara answered, looking down at her feet.

"I'm just kidding. Of course i think you're hot. You're so attractive Kara i often wonder how the hell do you not have a boyfriend" Lena said.

"You really think so ?" Kara asked, uncertain.

"Yes i do. You're very pretty Kara. But you're even prettier like this" As Lena finished talking, she got closer to Kara once again but this time she undid Kara's hair that were tied up in a messy bun and placed them in a beautiful way.

"You want to know a secret ?" Kara asked with a small voice, but Lena heard her seeing as they were really close once again that morning.

"Always" Lena answered, taking Kara's hand and leading them towards the couch so that they could sit down and talk. To Kara's surprise, Lena sat down on her lap and started playing with her hair.