Chapter Ten: Movie Night

Lena was watching Kara superspeed in the living room to get everything ready with a huge smile on her face.

"You know i could help you right ?" Lena said to Kara but not getting an answer as the superhero was too busy getting the things they would need later that night.

Not even five seconds later, the living room was filled with blankets and pillows all placed on the ground and on the couches. There was room for three people on the sofas, one on the singular place one and the two others on the bigger one. Kara had already reserved the biggest one for Lena and her, wanting to be as close to Lena as she could.

"Everyone will get here in an hour so we still have time to do something. What do you want to do ?" Kara asked Lena.

"How about we go change in more confortable clothes than these first ?" Lena proposed, looking at her work clothes and Kara's supergirl suit.

"Great idea !"

They went in Kara's room and the blond girl handed Lena some of her clothes, which were sweatpants and a supergirl shirt that was too big for her.

"You know i have some of my own clothes here right ?" Lena said, raising a perfectly shaped eyebrow at Kara.

"I know but i wanted to wear them because they smell like you and you smell really good.." Kara said, blushing a little and giving Lena her best smile while biting her bottom lip.

"Of course darling" Lena answered, her face becoming slightly red too as she turned away and headed towards the bathroom to change.

When Lena was all dressed into her friend's clothes, she got out of the bathroom and became as red as a tomato when she looked at Kara. The super's bare back was facing her and she only had some sport shorts on which she removed quickly leaving her in her panties. She then took Lena's sweat pants and put them on without turning around once. Finally, she took the dark haired girl's hoodie that was laying on her bed and put it on, covering her strong naked back.

"God she's hot" Lena thought before mentally slapping herself in the face remembering that Kara would never be more than just her best friend, no matter how hard she wanted them to be more. Suddenly , Kara turned around picking up Lena's fast heart beat and blushed hard realizing Lena had been watching her for a while now.

"If you take a picture it'll last longer" Kara said teasingly, regaining her confidence.

"What ? Oh Kara i am so sorry i don't know why i -" Lena started before getting cut off by Kara.

"It's okay Lee, i was just teasing you. No need to get all nervous"

"Right. Well you look great"

"Thanks, you too" Kara said, winking at Lena before turning around and heading out of the room towards the kitchen.

Lena recomposed herself before joining Kara outside the room. They sat down on the couch after ordering pizza for the second time that day and talked until a knock on the door was heard. Kara and Lena both got up and answered the door, Kara greeting her friends with a hug and Lena just standing there, awkwardly smiling at them. When everyone was inside, Kara introduced Lena.

"So everyone, this is Lena. I know you guys don't really know her but please be nice to her. She's my best friend"

"Love, your friends look amazing i'm sure they'll all be nice" Lena said, earning shocked looks from everyone in the room.

"Love ?" Alex asked, her eyebrows raised and her eyes as big as they could be.

"Yeah. Is there something wrong with that ?" Kara asked her sister, slowly but surely becoming a little red.