↬ Kᴏᴄʜᴏ Sʜɪɴᴏʙᴜ x Mᴀʟᴇ Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ | When he gets hurt

Request: miumeria

❛ ━━━━・❪ ★ ❫・━━━━ ❜

❛ ━━━━・❪ ★ ❫・━━━━ ❜

   Shinobu Kocho stood in front of her friends. She was standing in front of him smiling. However, it wasn't positive at all. Ticks marks showing on her head appears more when he was looking at her with an innocent smile. Trying to make the situation less tense.

They actually came back from a mission, which was in the Natagumo Mountain. Nobody from the mission wasn't too much injured or anything, besides one person. [L/n] [Y/N]. He currently is lying on a bed. Why? Well, he protected a child from one of the demons finding in that mountain. And being one the Pilar's he needed to do what's right. And what if he gets injured, it's his responsibility to protect anyone from those demons. He wouldn't think twice to jump to help.

[Y/n] couldn't walk or stand by himself. So someone needed to be always beside him. And Shinobu being close to him - compared to other Pilar's - declared that she would take care of him. He knew at that moment he was screwed. Yet he didn't show it.

How did he know he was screwed?
Well. Shinobu not talking to him, meaning she was mad. This time extremely mad. Because coming back, the beauty didn't even look at him. So when he heard those words from her beautiful mouth, he knew he was dead.

Now we are here, where Shinobu stood in front of him waiting patiently for the girls who were patching his wounds to end. [Y/n]'s innocent smile didn't break down, thinking maybe it could help her to show that everything is okay. But. It didn't work.

So finding a minimum moment, when Shinobu glanced for a second to the girls who were walking to two doors, signalling to her they finished.

Quick - as much as he could - and quietly, tried to stand from his place, to be stopped by a hand on his arm preventing to moving more. Panic and nervous rushed through veins.

"And where do you think you are going, hmm?", Shinobu's sweet voice volume out from her lips, yet he knew better than to believe the hearing sweet voice in that moment.

Chuckling nervously, millimetres by millimetres, turning around to face her, avoiding glares emitting from the only woman in the room.

"O-on a walk?", he answered rather in a question than a state. Clenching fists he didn't know what will come to his friend, maybe ex-friend, because she was extremely mad. Which, honestly scared him.

In the whole time, they knew each other he didn't saw her like that.

That's why [Y/n] wanted to escape as quickly as he could, but in this state, he couldn't go far. Anyway, she would easily catch up with him. So the last option was to comfort her.

"Sure. But before that, I think we need to talk. Don't you think so, [L/n] [Y/n]?", her tone didn't change. Well, he can already buy a grave.

"W-what are you talking about? A-aren't we talking already?", he asked nervously, not going down a bit, and gulped from her emitting aura.

"I don't know. Hmmm", Shinobu took a thinking pose, "Maybe, why you almost died today?"

"B-but I'm alright!", [Y/n] semi bravely told back, slight going back on the bed. It wasn't a lie, but not a truth either. If he had come back later, wounds that he had would be worse. Nobody knows what then will happen to him.

In silence, Butterfly Pillar observed, with an unknown to him emotion in her purple eyes, as the atmosphere around her slowly calmed down. The smile on the gorgeous face wasn't shown anymore. Unintentionally it made [Y/n] guilt, gripping sheets he looked down at his knees.

"I'm sorry. . .", finally the tense silence was cut off by [Y/n] admitting his actions could make him dead. "I know that I could be dead now, but I can't bear to see a child dying on my eyes", he continued with slowly anger presentation in his [e/c] eyes.

Shinobu knew exactly why.

A small sad smile fell on her face, lifting one of her hands and place it on his ones gripping the white sheets. Earning a fast reaction from him.

"I'm sorry too", the beautiful girl too admitted back. "I'm just worried about you. I know it. That you can't see any child dying, because what happened. But sometimes death isn't an answer", observing his face fell, she reacted. "Like who would cook like you? Sleep in a weird position? Or even clean like you?"

Yeah, [Y/n] was a wee clean freak. It always made most pillars laugh at his cleaning style. The two chuckled at those thoughts, but it ended after a while.

"So please on the next time don't try to die, ok [Y/n]?"

"Not promise!", he said, laughing, yet seeing a glimpse of her eyes, he looked at her with a smile and said a bit serious, "I'll try." Shinobu signed in relief inside.

"Shinobu?", [Y/n] called out.

"Yes", she replied.

[Y/n] looked directly into her purple eyes and said words he wanted to tell a long time,

"I like you."

❛ ━━━━・❪ ★ ❫・━━━━ ❜