↬ Sᴀʙɪᴛᴏ x Fᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ | When he survives

Request: NOIRIISM-

❛ ━━━━・❪ ★ ❫・━━━━ ❜

❛ ━━━━・❪ ★ ❫・━━━━ ❜

     She never knew that sitting in front of the house waiting could be more stressful than ever. She was never a patient person, so think how long one week would pass thinking only about one thing. And only one thought.

     Sabito.

     And Giyuu too of course.

     But Sabito is someone different to her.

     She saw Giyuu as a cute younger brother, whereas Sabito was someone to spend life with. She didn't know when those thoughts started, regardless of it, she wasn't against it. So she cherished the feelings. Warm, soft, and sometimes unexpected emotions.

     (Y/n) wasn't a Demon Slayer, and she didn't intend to be one. At first, she thought it was cowardly to do when people around Japan died when she comfortably was living. But a happening took place, where she realized is okay to feel scared and not able to fight.

     Observing two boys training with wooden swords to become Demon Slayers, she sat on the grass with a basket beside her. Inside the basket were onigiri, homemade by herself. (Y/n) would only smile as she watches Sabito and Giyuu train and bicker between attacks. At the same time making flower crows for them and herself.

    Time passes, and she noticed the boys being tired, so she decided to make take a break, as they were surely hungry. Getting up, but carefully too not to step on the flower crows, she took a couple of steps towards the fighting boys.

    "Sabito! Giyuu!", she shouted. Sabito and Giyuu jumped from each other and turned towards her. "It's time to eat. We don't wanna have passed out of hunger corpse here."

    "But I need to show Giyuu that I'm stronger than him!", Sabito glanced at him again, pointing at him with the wooden sword. Giyuu looked puzzled about the statement.

    "I believe Giyuu looks up to you Sabito", (Y/n) reasoned. "That's why he wants to be strong like you." And because she doesn't want to continue this kind of talk now, she counties, "Look, it's time to eat, so come on. Both of you."

     (Y/n) spun around to go back to the basket with Onigiri inside. As she was taking out packed food, the two boys sat beside her. She gave one for Sabito, one for Giyuu, and one for herself. They thanked her, making her smile.