↬ A.Z. , K.T. , T.G. | How they would be as a Boyfriend

Request: axymnn

❛ ━━━━・❪ ★ ❫・━━━━ ❜

AGATSUMA ZENITSU

➤ At the start of the relationship, he would blush a lot. Joking no matter what how long you two are together, he blushes a lot.

➤ He always protects you no matter what. Even when his sleeping.

➤ Clingy however adorable clingy.

➤ Let's be honest, every time when his lover kisses him, he fell like his in heaven.

➤ When you feel down, he makes himself as an idiot (even tho he already is a sweet idiot) because it makes you feel happier.

➤ His dreams would consider you being his Wife/Husband with 3 children.

➤ He loves when you cook only for him, he feels that he is important to you. Plus everything what you cook is delicious to him.

➤ Constantly he would hug you out of blue. On the start, you would be startled, but with the time go, you would be accustomed to his out of blue warm hugs.

➤ His favourite place to kiss you are lips. Your lips are warm that even when it's cold, just a peck needs to make him warm. But when he wants to kiss you on lips, he is super shy and a very big blush, nevertheless it's his favourite place to kiss no matter what.

➤ Showing PDA in public is something normal to him.

➤ You would be jealous when he says "Nezuko is cute!" But later he shows how much he loves you.

➤ You can't be angry at him long.

KAMADO TANJIROU

KAMADO TANJIROU

➤ Approval from Nezuko. It was hard, but you did it.

➤ For you, his smiles are the most innocent thing you ever saw. It always made you peaceful whenever you see his smile.

➤ He helps to teach you how to fight so you would protect yourself in a bad situation.

➤ He loves cuddling with you.

➤ He could all-day look into your shining eyes. In his stares, he could see stars reflecting from your eyes. Ah, how he loves your eyes.

➤ Parents for Nezuko.

➤ After you are together, always in the morning you need to hear his voice even a bit, because if not you would be grumpy all day.

➤ He is dense when other people would flirt with him. Making you feel a bit down.

➤ Seeing you down, his 100% attention would be 24/7 on you.

➤ You are protective of Nezuko. She is just adorable that needs to be protected.

➤ You and Nezuko are the most precious people in his life. He will fight for them.

➤ He is someone who showed you a path in your life. He is your hope.

➤ You two like too cook together, sometimes it ends with a burning food.

➤ You stealing his haori.

➤ You sitting between his legs.

➤ You being worried when he goes out.

TOMIOKA GIYU

➤ A cinnamon roll.

➤ He won't let you do anything hard like working too long.

➤ Only you can see his flushed face and nobody else.

➤ Because of his long hair, you often braid them. He doesn't have any courage to untie those braids.

➤ You are a bit jealous of his smooth hair. Somehow they are prettier than yours.

➤ You love his eyes.

➤ He loves your smile.

➤ Him being the taller one, he constantly places his head on yours. You found it cute when he does it.

➤ He was the one who bluntly first confessed to you

"I like you"

"!?"

➤ Him being always straightforward, which made you sometimes sweatdrop.

➤ He won't let you drink alcohol too much.

➤ As his name means he is extremely loyal to you. And he will never ever cheat.

➤ He rarely smiles, but when he does you always question yourself how this angel is your boyfriend.

➤ He is your teddy bear when you two sleep.

➤ Seeing your face is the first thing in the morning he must see. It makes him sure that you are alive.

➤ Head kisses.

➤ He being teased from other Pillars.

❛ ━━━━・❪ ★ ❫・━━━━ ❜