n i n e

*Alyssas POV*

I ran back towards the front of the bus as Ashton shut the door to the bathroom, where Michael and Calum were waiting to give me high fives.

"This is the start of the prank war," Michael announced. "Ashton's going down! We will win!"

"Wait, but the he's at a disadvantage. You know, with no one on his team so I mean, I could be on his team if thats-"

"Alyssa has a crush on Ashton!" Calum grinned and I smacked his arm.

"Shut up! I don't need him to know.." I rubbed my arm and looked at them anxiously.

"Fine. You can be team... Alyston. Yeah, that works. We'll be team..." 

"Micake!" Michael screamed, throwing his fist in the air.

"Well then," I crossed my arms, rolling my eyes at the dumb ass name. "I don't think I should be talking to the enemy..." I spun on my heel, walking to the other side of the bus.

I felt a sock hit the back of my head, then lots of giggles.

I turned around, a smirk on my face. "If you think that startled me, you are going to get crushed."

The giggles stopped as I turned around, walking to the end of the bus where Ashton was sitting. He looked up with a confused look and I sat down next to him. 

"We're in a prank war now, and they decided for me to be on your team." I had to lie. Ashton couldn't know about my liking towards him or else he wouldn't talk to me anymore.

He turned towards me and looked into my eyes. Suddenly I had a million butterflies fluttering in my stomach. His eyes trailed down my face, then he looked away. "Okay."

"Are you still mad because of the whipped cream? Because that was Michael's i-"

"No, I'm just concentrating." I finally noticed the black remote in his hands and FIFA on the tv.

"Ohh, FIFA? Back home I am considered the FIFA champion," I bragged, crossing my arms.

"Oh yeah?" He crossed his arms. "Let's play then. Well, how about a bet? Let's make it a more interesting game."

I smirked. "Mmk. If I win, you have to let me tweet from your account"

"Ditto for me." He literally looked like the grinning emoji as he tossed me a controller.

"Let's do this."

A/n

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED 😁
I had this whole chapter in a notebook that I wrote during school so. I fORGOT IT AT HOME SO.
For part of it I was writing in science (my teacher wasn't paying attention) and I pulled out my notebook but completely forgot that the GIRL NEXT TO ME WAS NAMED ALYSSA. So I was hiding it from her oops🙊
Okay well the next chapter might be up Monday night 😌 love you lovelies 💞
-Jayden

{status: edited}