f i f t e e n

*ashton*

To be honest, I'm not sure what is going on between Alyssa and me. But I hope it's something.

I kissed her.

I kissed her.

What are we now? What can we be now? Could we be anything?

"If you want," Alyssa giggled, still holding onto my hand.

"Oh, did I saw that out loud?" My face burned and she giggled.

"You did, but it's not a bad thing." She rested her head on my shoulder as we walked back to the hotel.

"Oh shit, the paps!" I cursed as Alyssa cocked her head to the side.

I flipped my hood up and handed Alyssa my sunglasses. "Paparazzi, you don't want them getting any pictures. Let's hurry." We rushed back to the hotel, avoiding a few photographers screaming questions at us. Soon enough, we were in the elevators.

"When's the next show?" she questioned, still holding my hand.

"A few days. You're performing this time, right?" I asked, hoping to be able to hear her voice again.

"Of course," she said with a big grin. She was always smiling, and I loved it. I love her smile.

"Awesome." I may or may not have a small surprise for her.

We reached the door to the hotel room and we walked in, still holding hands. Michael looked up from where he sat looking at his phone and gasped. "Holy shit, guys!"

Calum sat up from his position and screamed. "Alyston is real!" Alyssa covered her face with her hands as she tried not to laugh and I rolled my eyes at the boys' actions.

The bathroom door swung open to Luke with his pants around his ankles. "You owe me five bucks Michael!"

I looked at Alyssa, and she looked back at me. "This'll be fun."

a/n:
I know, this was bad. I'm sorry.
and I'm sorry I haven't updated.
but yeah

{status: edited}