s i x t e e n

*alyssa*

Ashton Fletcher Irwin makes me happy. Everything about him makes me happy. His hair, his laugh, his dimples...

Him.

Ashton was trying to get Michael to sit still because he was curious about what happened, so he was jumping around and talking over him. Ashton eventually gave up and sat down on the floor. I sat in between his legs, playing with his hair. 

"Okay, so yeah, you're a couple." Luke smirked, quirking an eyebrow.

"Well, I mean, it's not official yet." I looked up at Ashton and he kissed my forehead.

"Well, Alyssa Payne, will you-"

"Aw shit, the ship is real!" Michael yelled, clapping his hands. 

"Michael!" Everyone groaned and he covered his mouth to contain his giggles.

"As I was saying, Alyssa, will you be my girlfriend?" He beamed as I nodded and wrapped his arms around me.

"This shit here deserves a celebration. To the club!" Calum shouted, Luke and Michael soon agreeing.

"Is that okay Alyssa?" Ashton bit his lip nervously.

"Yeah, sure," I nodded, and we exchanged smiles.

*

"This is fun!" I yelled over the music. I ditched the whole no drinking thing, and I didn't regret it.

"Yeah! I love you!" Ashton replied.

"Let's go dance!"

Ashton grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor. He started dancing, placing his hands on my hips and I swayed back and forth, my back turned to him.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered in my ear. I giggled.

I giggled.

He turned me around and placed his lips onto mine, our lips moving in sync.

"Ashton, not here!" I exclaimed when we pulled away, out of breath. Even intoxicated, I wasn't so sure about the PDA.

"Let's go back to the hotel room then, yeah?" he said suggestively, twirling a strand of my hair around. We were drunk off our asses. 

He somehow called a cab, and we made out in the back seat.

you got together, what, this afternoon? what are you doing, alyssa! you know better!

We rode the elevator up to the rooms.

stop!

He opened the door to his room, pulling me in.

what do you think you're doing?

He laid me down on the bed, still kissing me.

what would Liam think?

"I love you," he mumbled.

*

I woke up the next day, my head pounding. I sat up, which made it worse.

I soon noticed that I was, in fact, not in my room. I looked around before laying my eyes on Ashton, still sound asleep. 

And naked.

"What the fuck!" I screamed, making Ashton sit up, instantly putting his hand on his head.

I gathered a blanket around my bare body, looking at Ashton. His face was covered in pure horror.

"What happened last night?" Ashton rubbed his forehead, sighing.

"I think you know what happened." I hurried out of the room, ignoring Ashton calling after me.

{status: edited}