Chapter 15

Chapter 15

A little later, we are sitting out in the main room and Venus has Charlie and I jump up and head to the trash can and start getting sick. Happy is right behind me and I pull away from him a little and say "I'm okay. Just my nerves." I tell him and one of the croweaters brings me over some crackers and ginger ale. "Thanks." Happy says and she nods before walking away. Cupping my face he asks "You sure you're okay?" I nod and say "Yeah. Just need to sit back down." I tell him. He looks at me concerned and I wrap my arms around him and say "I'm okay." before he walks me over to the couch to sit down. When I sit, Venus hands me Charlie and he snuggles into me and I look up and see Happy smiling.

It's not long before I start to yawn. "You wanna crash here?" he asks me. "Yeah. I'm just so tired all the time." I tell him. "Baby, being pregnant takes a lot out of you." Venus says. "Yeah well I don't have time to rest too much. Got too much to do with this one." I tell her and her and Happy smile. "We got you baby. You rest with little man all you want. We got you." Venus tells me and I can't help but smile. I yawn one more time and Happy says "Let's get you and the kid to bed." I nod and we head to the dorm. Getting into bed, Charlie in his crib and Happy pulls me close. I have my back to him and he has his arms around me and his hand on my stomach. I put my hand on his and rub his hand with my fingers, lightly. "Are you happy about his Hap?" I ask softly. I feel him place a kiss to my bare shoulder and he says "I don't think I've ever been this happy. I got my Old Lady, my kid and another on the way. Only thing missing is Ma." he tells me. I turn to face him and say "You think she didn't hand pick these two Hap? I knew your mom. I promise you, she's the one that pushed us back together and she picked our kids for us. She's here in her own way." I tell him. "If we have a girl, would you be okay with naming her after Ma?" he asks. "Elena Marie Lowman. We can call her Lena." I tell him. "I love you." he tells me. "I love you too Hap." before he pulls me close and we both drift off to sleep.

Waking up the next morning, I wake up and hear Charlie cooing. I look up and Happy has him on the foot of the bed changing his diaper, his bottle ready. "Morning mama." Happy says. "Morning daddy." I say before kissing him softly. I look at Charlie and he's looking right at me. I lean down and kiss his little nose and say "Morning baby boy." before I pick him up and start to feed him. I look down at him and I hear Happy ask "How are you feeling with everything?" I look up at him and smile softly and say "I think things are going to be okay. I know you love me and I know this time I'm not in this alone. I have you and the club and our little man." I tell him. "Good. I just want you to be happy." he tells me. "I am baby." I tell him.

We head out to the main room and Venus walks up and says "Give me my nephew." I laugh and hand Charlie to her. She holds our son and Happy pulls me closer to him. Whispering in my ear he says "Thank you." I look at him and he says "For forgiving me." I kiss him softly and say "Thank you for coming back." He holds me tighter and I can't help but smile. I look around and see our entire family smiling back at us and our growing little family.