Movie night

A/N: Which chapter should I reveal the brother in?  Also this happened before Jaemin's Injury

Y/N's POV~

After doing ASMR with Jeno we head back to the dorms for dinner, the thing was it was Mark and Haechan's turn to cook. So when we got to the dorms we saw all the hyungs in the kitchen supervising and technically doing the cooking for them, while the dreamies were all hiding in the living room in case a fire starts. "Who's idea to let those 2 cook," whispered Jeno, who was beside me. I shrugged and just watched the entertainment of Haechan almost setting fire to the dorm, while Kun had to beat the fire out. 

As the hyungs continue to scold Haechan for almost burning the dorms down, the rest of us decided to just watch a movie and eat cup ramen. "So what should we watch?" I asked, that's when all hell broke loose. Renjun and Chenle wants to watch an Avengers movie, Jeno and Jaemin wants to watch a horror movie, while me and Jisung wants to watch anime. We played paper scissor stone and Chenle won, so we decided to watch Captain America Civil war, (to prevent spoilers of endgame in case anyone didn't watch it yet) 

Author's POV~

As the movie went on the hyungs finished scolding Haechan and came into the living room with food and saw how they were already eating pizza, "Why are you guys eating pizza? Didn't we say Haechan and Mark's cooking?" Asked Ten, who was followed by the others. "You guys took too long and we were starving," said Y/N. The others ate the food and decided to watch the movie along with the dreams. After the movie, all the dreamies were asleep while the 127 members had to either carry or drag them to their beds.

Hint 3: WY