You got a lot of Explaining to do

Y/N's POV~

Now all of us are sitting in the living room in silent after what happened, "So who wants to start first," said Taeyong. "I'll start then, Y/N why did you call Doyoung 'Oppa'? You usually don't call us that unless you screwed up, but you didn't." He said, I started to get nervous and Doyoung noticed and sat closer to me. "If your not going to say anything, does anyone know why?" Taeyong continued, no one knows that me and Doyoung is related except for... "I know who knows!" said Jeno and Chenle, "Than who is it?" Taeyong asked. "Yuta Hyung knows," they said and Taeyong turned his attention to Yuta. "I-Um, FINE I know, but I promised Doyoung I won't say anything!" States Yuta, Taeyong frowns. "Yuta, it's fine we know how hard it is for you to keep this they might as well know now anyway," Doyoung oppa said. 

Yuta nodes and began, "It all began when we were all still trainees...

~Flashback~

Yuta's POV~

I found it odd that Doyoung hyung keeps getting phone calls and disappears and come back either happy or sad. I decided to follow him to see who he calls almost everyday, and I caught him calling a girl. That's when I decided to confronted him and told him that we weren't allowed to date or anything, he then told me that he was just calling his sister who's name is Y/N. "She's my little sister who is a trainee in Pledis," Doyoung says. He told me not to tell anyone incase word gets out and saesangs decides that she's a good target. Doyoung told me he is worried that Y/N would get hurt if people knows who she is, "So promise me that what I told you stays secret unless Me or Y/N says that your allowed to tell." "I promised," I said and shook his hands. From that day on I kept that secret hidden from the others...

Y/N's POV~

"So that's how I found out that Y/N and Doyoung are related," Yuta finished. I looked around seeing the shocked and hurt faces on the other members. "So you known all along and decided that is not a piece of information to tell us when she joined us?" said Taeyong, Yuta nodded. "Well, at least they're not dating," said Jisung. The others started to laugh after that comment and we continued to joke around for the rest of the evening.