A day with Seventeen

A/N: I purely wrote this chapter after listening to Fear and IT WAS GOD DAMN GOOD~

Author's POV~

Y/N was running all over the dorms, getting the things she need and making sure she got the gifts for the members of Seventeen. Y/N was in Pledis for a while before deciding that she should go to SM like her brother, but she still kept in contact with Seventeen and is good friends with them. When I got all I needed I was just 1 step away from the door, "Where do you think your going?" I turned my head around to come face to face with Renjun, whose face was literally 3 inches away from mine! 

"I'm going to visit the Seventeen hyungs," I said. "Okay... if you say so," he said seemingly suspicious of me for some reasons. I shrugged him off and headed towards Pledis. When I got there, Dino and Woozi were there at the lobby waiting for me. "Long time no see Y/N!" said Dino who gave me a huge hug, while Woozi being *cough *cough shorter than me. Was walking around me, "How have you grown taller than me, of all people!" he scolded while seeing that I was now 167.5 while he is 164.5. He than proceeds to give me hug as we start to head to they're dorm. 

"Welcome to our dorm," said Woozi as he swing the door open revealing the rest of the members. "Y/N!" they yelled, as they ran over. Woozi being the shortie he is almost got ran over while the others gave me hugs and complimented on joining NCT. "It's been so... long the last time we saw you was when you were 13," said Vernon. "Hyung, you pabo we literally saw her a week ago in the streets with that Mark dude," said Dino. "Who was that anyway, is he your boyfriend or something?" Questioned Hoshi, as the members started bombing me with questions. "Hold your horses people! I'll answer your questions one at a time so to answer your question, no I'm not dating Mark he's just a friend and he's suppose to be with Haechan anyway." I said as the members gave a breath of relief. 

After the interrogation about Mark and the other dreamies, we decided to play What would You rather? We sat in a circle, I sat next to Vernon and Dino. "So, who wants to start?" asked S. coup. "I'll go," said Seungkwan and spined a pencil, that pointed to Wonwoo. "Would you rather to be stuck in a room with 10 Jeonghan or 10 angry Woozi with guitars?" asked Seungkwan. "The room with 10 Jeonghan since Woozi with a guitar is not to be messed with," he said. He spinned the pencil and it pointed to Dino and smiled weirdly, "So our lil Maknae, did you had a crush on Y/N while we were trainees?" I saw Dino blushing and I felt my cheeks warming up. "I thought we're playing would you rather not T or D!" yelled Dino, trying to cover his blushing face. Seungkwan shrugged and pressed on, "Yes or no Dino? Or you did, but your to embarrassed to admit it?" "OKAY, FINE I DID HAD A CRUSH ON HER!!" snapped Dino, he then glanced at me and I just stared at him. "It was only a minor one I got over it after she left the entertainment," he said. I gave him a smile and he smiled back, "Okay, then now who wa-" *plays whatever ringtone you have

You picked up your phone to see who's calling, "Hello, who's cal-" "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU IT'S FREAKING 7:00PM!!!" Screamed by no other than your dear brother. "Okay, Okay geez calm down I'm with Seventeen I'll be back by 8," I quickly hanged up and told them that I need to leave or else Doyoung will have my head. I said goodbye to them and walked back to the dorms, I opened the door to find the dorm pitch black. "Hello? Oppa? Guys? Stop this isn't funny!" I said getting a little scared. Suddenly, a hand grabbed me and covered my mouth, I panicked and bit the hand and kicked the person behind me. "What's wrong with you!?" said Doyoung who's on the ground holding his knee. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry Oppa." I said helping him up finding the other members watching the whole thing inside. "Oppa? Something you want to explain?" asked Taeyong raising an eyebrow.