Prank on Doyoung

A/n: I feel dead inside...

3rd POV~

Today was the day where Doyoung was going to come visit his sister and the Dreamies along with the rest of NCT 127, the Dreamies or more specifically; Y/n & Chenle, decided that they are going to prank the entire Nct especially Doyoung. 

Chenle's POV~

Today's the day, I'm so nervous! Our plan is to pretend that me and Y/n are dating and hopefully not get killed in the process. We first decided to give some hints, like holding hands etc. We started the day by sitting next to each other on the car, which seems normal. But we were sitting in the back, which is different since we usually sit near the front. "Y/n, Chenle, I thought you guys would want to sit in the front." Jaehyun commented completely clueless about the prank. "We want to sit in the back this time," I replied confidently. Jaehyun shrugged with no suspicion. I stifled a laugh incase it gives us away, Y/n hit my elbows lightly. Probably telling me to shut up, "Well let's get going!" Doyoung said as all of us got into the van. 

While we were on the car Y/n leaned on my shoulder to act the part, and Doyoung was quick to notice. "Y/n what are you doing on Chenle's shoulder?" Doyoung asked suspiciously, "I'm just tired." Y/n replied tiredly, Doyoung glared at me as I leaned my head on top of her's. When we got off the car holding hands, some of the Dreamies along with some of the hyungs, were glaring at us mostly at me. I gulped, if this prank goes terribly wrong, I'd be digging my grave. "umph umph, Chenle. What are you doing?" Asked WinWin who for the very first time has a sudden dark auror coming out of him. "Nothing," I said innocently. I notice Y/n silently let go of my hand and went towards WinWin and giving him a hug. "There, there," she said as she kept hugging him.

Y/n's POV~

I hugged WinWin to calm him down, he hugged back. Since everyone was gathered here, I decided to pull out the trump card. "Guys, we'd like your attention please," I shouted on the top of my lungs. They all looked at me like I was going to do a magic trick or something. "I have a confession to make," all of their eyes seem to either largen with fear, jealousy, and happiness. "I have a boyfriend!" I said, Taeil fainted. Doyoung looked like he was about to explode, Taeyong was busy glaring at the Dreamies, & Kun was trying to wake Taeil up. I dragged Chenle over and Doyoung was about to pounce on him, so the others had to hold him still while I explained why we're "dating". "So we basically pretended that we were dating in order to prank you guys!" I said, while they were all looking at us mouth wide open. Most of them however, looked relieved. "Well, that was a crisis averted." Doyoung said happily as he gives me a hug.