Her Onēsan

Author's POV

"I'm so happy, I'm not sick anymore!!" Lucy exclaimed happily.

Natsu had been taking care of her for 2 weeks and she finally got better. She was very thankful to Natsu but during the time they were alone together they got closer, physically and emotionally.

She opened the guild doors happily only to see everyone rushing and cleaning around.

She saw Happy flying towards Natsu and herself tirely while Cindy seemed excited and upbeat.

"I'm so happy your better!" She exclaims hugging Lucy's cheek.

"Thanks to Natsu." Lucy said and Natsu grunts.

We walk to the bar and sat. Surprisely nobody seemed to have noticed Natsu and were still rushing all over the place and cleaning.

Happy was asleep on Lucy's lap. Lucy knew that Cindy grew attached to Happy, and that she's very energetic, so she felt a bit guilty but Happy had told her that he still had fun which eased her worries.

"Lucy listen! This girl named Titania will come to the guild!!" Cindy claimed excitedly.

"Well I've never heard that name. Maybe we can make a new friend." Lucy said with a smile and Cindy smiles back.

"How does she look Natsu?" Lucy asked only to see the male had disappeared.

'Now where could he have gone?' Lucy wondered.

She saw Cindy dragging Happy off somewhere and prayed for his well being.

All of a sudden the guild doors burst open causing everyone to stop. Lucy looked to the door and saw a female with armor all over her body but what caught Lucy's eyes more was her scarlet hair.

"What's that Erza?" Someone asked,

"This is the horn of the monster I vanquished. The towns people decorated it, as thanks. I thought I'd bring it home. Is there a problem?" Erza explains,

"N-No problem." The male stated quickly.

A loud slap sounded in the guild. The whole guild shocked and quiet, especially Erza.

"You lier!" Lucy shouted tears falling down her face,

"I-" Erza started but Lucy interrupted her,

"You lied! You're a lier! You said you'd come back but you never did! Even when Igneel disappeared I stayed and waited for you but you never came back." Lucy said collapsing to the floor. She held her scarf to her face.

Tears fell down Erza's face surprising everyone. She collapsed to the ground in front of Lucy and pulled into a tight hug which Lucy returns. She sobbed into Erza's shoulder.

"Was it because you hated me? Was I to clingy? Was it because of my appearance?" Lucy questions between sobs.

"I was afraid that I wouldn't have been able to protect you." Erza said holding her close.

"Baka! I don't care if you could have protected me or not. I just want to see my Onēsan again." Lucy said with a small smile.

"I apologize for my stupidity. You must hit me." Erza said removing herself from the hug.

"I already hit you baka Onēsan." Lucy stated with a giggle.

"You know each other?" Mira questioned,

"Lucy and I met before I arrived at the guild. Before coming to the guild I spent my time with her. We played and had fun together. I thought of her as a younger sister and she started calling me Onēsan an I called her Imōto. I had to leave and promised her I'd come back. When I arrived at the guild, I realized there were alot of strong people and thought I wouldn't have been able to protect Lucy." Erza explained.