What you do to me

Natsu's POV

'I knew I had saw something when I had watched her bathe but I didn't want to believe it. I didn't want to see it.' Natsu thought.

'I wanted to know why she didn't tell me. Who did it, why they did it. Who do I have to hurt, who do I have to kill.'

'I don't even know why I care about her so much. What does she do to me? But I don't care what she does to me, because I care now and that's all that matters. '

I gently turn her around to see her, but her head was down. Probably didn't want me to see her, but I needed to see her.

I carefully grab her chin and lift her face up to look at me, but she still avoided my gaze. I growled making her look at me and she did.

Her tail that was usually swishing around happily, was down.

"Natsu I-" She started but then stopped,

"Who did it?" I asked softly. I didn't want to pressure her and scare her but I needed to know.

"I- M-My" She stuttered tears already running down her face.

"I'm not mad so don't be scared, just, at least answer my questions." I said, cupping her cheeks and wiping her tears with the pad of my thumb.

"I-It was my f-father." She sniffled.

I was surprised, obviously. 'Why would a father do that!? And to such a nice girl! Not even Acnologia did that to me and he was supposed to be an evil dragon. The scars I have are from training not from him. And even when I got hurt he helped me. And now, now this!?'

"Why?" I asked still cupping her face.

She took a shaky breath and began.

"Do you wanna know why I never said my surname to anyone?" She asked,

"Why?" I asked,

"Because I was afraid. Afraid that when they find out they'll be my friend for money and not because of me. Afraid because they might think I'm a bratty rich kid. Afraid because they might send me back to my father because I know that he might come look for his play thing." She said,

"My surname is actually Heartfilia." She said.

I was surprised to say the least. 'Isn't that some big million jewel business or something? Why would her father do that? What made her finally decide to run away? Why didn't she do it as soon as he started to abuse her? Why didn't she ask for help?' Thoughts were running through my mind.

"Why did he start to abuse you?" I was a bit hesitant to ask I didn't want to see her cry again.

"When I was about five, my mother died and it was really hard on my father and I. He started to ignore me and always stay in his office which was a bit hard on me but I had my celestial spirits, from my mom, and the maids to talk to and play with. After a while he started to abuse me, which were just slaps and pushing on the ground." She said already sobbing,

"But then he started to punch and kick me and that still wasn't enough!" She choked out burying herself to in my chest,

"He began cutting me across my back and leave me there! Then he started to whip me! And sometimes he would lock me in my room and tell the maids not to feed me! And when they did and he found out they would get punished all because of me but they would still do it!" She continued,

"And the last time I saw him was when I was gonna see if he was gonna spend my birthday with me but he told me to leave and when I reached the door knob he said he wanted to sell me off and I was so afraid. And before I knew it I was in my room packing all my stuff and I called one of my celestial spirits to help me escape." She finished but continued to cry.