<6>

Jungkook's P.O.V

I sighed as I entered the university for another boring day.

"Kookie!" Someone called, making me roll my eyes.

I turned to the person to see it was Yoonseok.

"Hey, how are you?" He asked, smiling softly as he feigned sincerity.

I frowned as I stared at him silently. "Don't talk to me you fake ass bitch." I spat as I walked pass him.

I made my way to my locker and got my stuff until someone pushed me, turning me around to be faced by the same person I was talking to earlier.

I glared at him as he growled. "I was trying to be nice to you-"

"I'm sorry but I don't speak animal language." I stated blankly.

He soon started fuming in anger, but before he could grip on my neck, someone held onto his arm.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." I shivered from the deep tone.

I looked up to see Taehyung glaring at Yoonseok. "And who even are you to interfere with me and my lover?" He lied.

My eye twitched as I was about to yell. "Liar, for as far as I know, Jungkook belongs to me." Taehyung stated, catching me off-guard.

'BITCH- WHO THE FUCK IS HE TO SAY THAT?!' I thought.

Yoonseok soon started to stare at me with angry eyes, "Tell me he's lying!" He demanded. I shook my head as I glared at him.

"What we had before has nothing to do with what we have now. Leave me alone because you're nothing but a fake." I answered with a frown.

Taehyung smirked as he held onto Yoonseok's arm tighter. "You heard him, scram!" Taehyung said as he let go and pushed Yoonseok harshly.

Yoonseok ran, not daring to anger Taehyung. "Hey, you good?" Taehyung asked concerned.

"I was fine even without your help." I grumbled. "Well it didn't seem like it. By the looks of it earlier, you were about to get choked." He countered.

"Why do you- shouldn't you be with your friends? Why are you even here?" I asked, clearly annoyed.

"Aren't you my friend?" He countered with a smile.

I sighed as I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms. "We're NOT friends, we're just on speaking terms and that's it." I stated.

"Besides, I don't even like you!" I added.

"Not even a single thank you." He spoke again.

"Oh sorry, were you craving for any sign of gratitude? Fine, go approach someone that needs help and get a thank you from them. Because for as far as I remember I didn't even call out for help!" I ranted, annoyed.

There was a long silence until he spoke again, "I know you didn't."

"H.. huh?" I asked, soon staring at him dumbfounded.

"I just felt the urge. I couldn't see you like that, and it felt.. strange." He admitted, scratching the back of his neck.

I kept staring at him, my eyes softening as I felt my heart melt for a moment.

"Thanks. But next time, don't jump into my mess unless I allow you to." I said clearly.

He chuckled and nodded as he pulled out his pinky finger. I raised an eyebrow confused.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Never heard of a pinky promise?" He teased. I rolled my eyes as I hooked my pinky with his.

"You're childish." I murmured, however, he heard me.

"Am I the only one though?" He shot back with a smirk.

"No..." I admitted rather silently.

====

Taehyung's P.O.V

When we arrived to our first class, which was Arts, we went to our seats.

"Do you like arts?" I asked Jungkook. He glanced at me before turning to his bag and started rummaging through it.

"I obviously do. You'll always see me busy with my sketch book just to avoid interacting with anyone." He said as he took out his pencil and sketch book.

"You hate interaction?"

"Yeah, exactly." He answered as he started sketching.

"Doesn't seem like it." I muttered, he stopped, putting his pencil down as he glared at me.

"Excuse me?"

I let out a smile as I spoke again. "The only reason why I doubt what you said was because you're talking to me."

"Do you seriously expect me not to talk to you when you're the one that always bothers me, let alone sit with me and start babbling about random things?" He pointed.

I stared at him for a solid minute, as a smile soon crept into my face.

"You really are interesting.." I murmured.

"Pardon?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

I shook my head. "Never mind, just continue to draw sweetie."

He sighed as he went back to doing what he was originally doing.

"We're NOT friends, we're just on speaking terms and that's it."

I frowned as I looked away.

'Not friends, huh?'

"Besides, I don't even like you!"

'Why do I feel so affected with just those words..?'

I clenched my fist tightly, not realizing that blood started to drip from my palm.