<8>

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Hey, I should get going to my next class. I'll see all of you around." I said with a smile.

Jin hyung nodded and smiled. "Sure sweetie, meet us after school so that you and Tae can work on your project."

I giggled and nodded. "Alright."

"And, Jungkook?" Namjoon hyung soon called, making me turn to him.

"You're one of us now, don't forget that." He said with a smile.

I stared at them with surprise, until my lips had once again formed into a smile.

"Thank you..." I thanked, soon bidding my goodbye as I turned around and left for my next class.

Jin's P.O.V

I noticed Taehyung's soft smile fade and was now replaced with a serious expression once Jungkook had left.

"Alright boys, remember that guy Jungkook mentioned?"

We nodded as Jimin soon asked.

"Why?"

He smirked as his dark eyes were soon filled with lust for blood.

"Since I won't be able to do the dirty work myself because I have to take care of Jungkook, would you please take care of it for me?" He requested with pleading eyes.

We looked at each other and smirked. "Sure, but can we have an interesting game with the boy?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, i'll leave it up to all of you. You can even peel off his skin for all I care, I just want him dead." He said, chuckling.

"It's settled then. Once you're busy with Jungkook, we'll take care of the job." Suga said.

We all nodded, bidding our goodbyes to each other, soon leaving for our next class.

As me and Namjoon separated from the others, we walked through the corridor, both of us already started thinking of ideas for our toy later.

====

Jungkook's P.O.V

As I approached towards the exit, I saw Taehyung by himself.

'Looks like he's still waiting for the others.'

I was about to call him until some girl approached him. I watched them from afar to see the girl shyly curling her hair with her finger, blushing as she spoke to him.

I frowned as I walked towards them, I ignored the girl as I faked a smile at Taehyung.

"Hey, where are the others?" I asked, hiding my annoyance.

"Actually, they have something to finish, so they said we can go ahead without them." He answered with a smile, completely forgetting about the girl that approached him.

I nodded. "Let's go?" He suggested. I hummed. "Sure."

And with that, we left, completely leaving the girl alone, dumbfounded.

'Sorry darling but he's with me.'

I thought.

"Why did you want to leave so quickly? I thought you were talking to that girl?"

I asked, feigning innocence.

"She was hitting on me." He answered.

I frowned, looking away as I felt something close to jealousy.

"But I actually wanted to leave there when she started approaching me, and honestly, she's not my type." He stated.

I raised an eyebrow, turning to him curious. "What even is your ideal type? You keep saying you have such high standards it suddenly got me curious."

He turned to me and grinned. "Well, my ideal type is sweet yet feisty, intelligent, caring, talented, quite good-looking and.. knows how to exactly amuse me." He stated as he put his thumb under my chin, making me look at his dark beautiful eyes that hold so much mystery.

I was so lost in his eyes, I didn't even realize that I stopped walking.

"Jungkook?" He called snapping me out of my trance. "H-huh?"

"Are you ok? You were in a daze." He asked with furrowed eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes as we once again continued walking. "Shut up, it was nothing." I said, looking away embarrassed.

'That didn't happen, right? Yeah, maybe its just my imagination.'

Taehyung's P.O.V

I secretly smirked as I soon thought.

'Did he think it was just his imagination? That's cute.'

"Hey, we're here." I said as we arrived in front of our mansion.

I turned to Jungkook to see him staring in disbelief.

"You've got to be kidding...-"

I chuckled as I took his hand, pulling him inside.

"Woah- wait!"

Jimin's P.O.V

I sighed, sitting down with a frown when Suga hyung sat beside me.

"Idiot, why did you do that?! Why did you go ahead without us?! Hoseok already made it clear that the boy is capable of fighting back!"

I glanced at him as I shook my head, looking away, daring not to answer.

I heard him sigh as he took my arm. I turned to my side to see him cleaning the deep wound, making me hiss in pain.

"Why would you even do that..?" He asked rather silently.

"He was aiming for you.. I wanted to protect you.." I answered, not mustering enough courage to look up at him.

Yoongi's P.O.V

Once I finished tending to his wound, I stared at him speechless.

"It's not your job to protect me."

I put my thumb under his chin, and made him look at me.

"We're partners, remember?" I reminded with a soft smile as I left a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"We protect each other."