<35>

Taehyung's P.O.V

"There!" A voice yelled, making my eyes widen as I turned back to see them standing there with their guns aimed at us.

I grit my teeth as I immediately took my gun, going to the corner of the hallway for cover from their bullets.

"Stay put, and don't move an inch." I said as I peeked my head out, shooting 3 men at once.

He chuckled, making me turn to him as he looked down.

"No need, i'll hold them off.. go to Jungkook now."

I frowned and shook my head. "No. Your son would still want the only family member he has left, stay with him." I said, as I slowly looked out to see lifeless corpses with Bambam and Jackson only left standing.

I went out and they both chuckled. "Surprising enough the most feared leader of BTS was hiding."

I sighed. "I couldn't go out and attack carelessly. I'm aiding an injured here." I reasoned.

"Taehyung!" I suddenly heard Jungkook's voice call out.

"What's wrong?"

"Get out of the building now! The bomb will destruct in a minute!"

My eyes widened. "We need to get out of here." I said as I went back to help Officer Jeon.

Bambam and Jackson nodded as they helped me get out with Officer Jeon just in time.

When we were finally near Jungkook, who was supporting my mother to stand, we turned around to see the building go in flames.

Everyone that was still alive inside the building, screamed in agony as they were all being burnt alive.

My mother's eyes widen in horror while Jackson whistled and crossed his arms, Officer Jeon on the other hand, was stunned.

"Who set the bomb?" I asked.

Jungkook soon answered. "I did. That's what they get for taking our parents as hostages, and for killing eomma."

"Taehyung, watch out!"

Suddenly, a gun shot was heard.

My eyes widened when Officer Jeon went in front, taking the hit for me.

"What..." I let out as he fell onto his knees, coughing up blood.

"Fuck..." Jackson cursed while Jungkook rushed to his father, trying to stop the bleeding on his father's stomach.

The clear blue sky had gotten gray as rain began pouring down.

"Both of you, take eomma and officer Jeon to the nearest hospital. We'll take care of the rest here." I said with dark eyes.

Bambam and Jackson nodded as they carried Jungkook's father to the car, while they came back to take eomma with them.

Eomma glanced at me as I smiled at her. "I'll be ok eomma... go and get your wounds treated." I said.

She frowned and nodded. "Be careful.." she said as she left with the two.

"Do you think they'll be ok..?" He asked.

I chuckled and hummed, kissing his forehead. "Yeah.. I promise you, everything will be ok." I assured.

He smiled a little. "But right now, wouldn't it be entertaining to have some 'fun' with this little sparrow?" I asked, turning to a man who was on the ground, barely able to move.

Jungkook's eyes turned dark as he approached him with a frown. "How disgusting you are.." he said as he took our his pistol.

Squatting down as he aimed it on his forehead.

"Don't do that Jungkook~ let's play with him first." I said with a smile as I approached him.

"Oh?" He turned to me with a raised eyebrow. "How would you like to play with him?" He asked.

I chuckled, stomping onto the guy's right arm that was holding a gun. He groaned in pain as I got down a little, forcefully making him look at me.

I grinned, tilting my head a little. "What were you planning?" I asked, boring my nails deeply into his skin.

"I.. have nothing to tell you!" He spat, wincing in pain.

"You heard him Love. Shoot his arm."

BANG

The man screamed in pain as I watched indifferently.

"Then his shoulder."

BANG

"Are you gonna talk, or not? Speak now and your life will be spared." I said blankly.

"Ok! Ok! Fine!" He gave in as he began telling everything.

"Please, let me go.." he begged.

When I was about to open my mouth to speak, Jungkook laughed coldly as he spoke.

"You think it's that easy to get out alive after harming them? A life for a life."

BANG

The man was shot dead as I let him go, I got up as I turned to Jungkook with a smile.

"You did well." I praised, patting his head as he pulled me into an embrace.

I sighed, hugging him back as I stroked his head.

"Jungkook.. did I ever tell you that this will be the last mission we'll ever do..?"