<36> (Final Chapter)

Jungkook's P.O.V

My eyes widened as I pulled away, staring up at him shocked.

"What? But.. what will we do in these 3 years then?" I asked.

He chuckled, kissing the top of my head. "Just.. be with me, and we'll take this time to make sure this is what we really want."

He answered, pressing his forehead onto mine, our noses touching as he stared at my lips.

Even though we're already wet from the rain, none of that really mattered, since having to be in each other's arms is enough.

We closed the gap between us as we shared one deep, and passionate kiss.

3 years later...

Author's P.O.V

Ah~ what a fresh way to start the morning- oh wait, forgot to mention that wedding bells are ringing!

Everyone was gathered at the lake that was surrounded by cherry blossoms.

The petals scattering themselves perfectly on the ground on the day of Taekook's wedding day.

Got7 was there, Yugyeom, Bambam, Jin, and Jimin cried a waterfall as they awaited for Jungkook's arrival.

Then, birds sang happily as Jungkook was being accompanied by his father through the aisle.

Every one watching with awe as they watched Jungkook with proud and happy eyes.

Well, before the wedding... let's not forget the fact that Taehyung had been such a mess, rolling around the floor, panicking that something wrong would happen.

He was like a damsel in distress. Pfft, talk about being the top.

ANYWAYS! Jungkook took Taehyung's held out hand as the priest smiled softly at them.

"Hello and welcome. Today we are here to witness the marriage of Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung." The priest greeted.

Oh yeah, throughout these 3 years, they've given up on the mafia life and chose to go on a new leaf.

Taehyung had gotten approval from Jungkook's father.

And both Taehyung's mother and Jungkook's father acknowledged the love between them.

The couple is happy with each other, and that was enough.

Taehyung and Jungkook turned to each other with smiles as they exchanged their vows, slipping the wedding bands on each other's ring fingers.

"I now announce you, husband and husband. You may now, kiss the groom." The priest had said as Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung.

Pulling the latter into a deep kiss as a stray tear fell from Jungkook's eyes, both of them smiling through the kiss.

Everyone smiled and clapped as they cheered happily for the newly-wed couple.

Well, Jungkook had thought something as he felt like this is the happiest he's been in his whole life.

'I already had my answer even before these 3 years with you, I want to spend every single moment with you, good or bad, it doesn't matter.. as long as it's you.'

Now this is a wonderful love story to tell to my children one day-

Ok, well.. at the party, Yoongi stared at Yeontan, the dog Taehyung and Jungkook adopted around a year ago.

"I wonder what Taehyung feeds you to be this big.." he mumbled while Jimin was beside him.

He smirked and glanced at Jimin. "Maybe Jimin should have some."

Jimin spat out his drink as his eye twitched. "WE ARE LITERALLY A 1 CENTIMETER DIFFERENCE YOU UNCULTURED SWINE!" he screamed, making everyone laugh at his reaction.

Jeez, what a hectic party after the wedding.

When Jungkook had thought everything would be so horrible after his sister's death, he was proved wrong after everything he's gone through with Taehyung and the rest of the hyungs.

Maybe this time, he could have this happy life with everyone like this, forever.

"How is my lovely husband doing?" Taehyung asked, wrapping his arms around Jungkook as he pulled him into the dance floor.

Jungkook giggled and hummed, resting his head on Taehyung's chest, closing his eyes as his content smile rested on his face.

"As happy as could ever be whenever i'm with you."

"Let's be happy together?" Jungkook suggested, looking up at him.

Taehyung laughed and nodded, kissing his husband's forehead, nose and then lips after saying...

"Always."

THE END

====

Aww... it's over? We really wanted to enjoy it a little bit more but this literally got us crying.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this boring and overdramatic book~

Thank you for coming through to finish it!

'Till next time lovely army! 💜💜💜