<19>

Jungkook's P.O.V

I stood up and left the room as it was finally lunch time.

Once I went inside the cafeteria, it once again went silent when everyone's eyes were on me.

I frowned as they started to murmur among themselves.

Taehyung soon stood up and approached me as he wrapped his arm around my waist, glaring at everyone who's eyes were on me.

They all shivered in fear as they glanced away, Taehyung guided me to our table making me smile a little as I mouthed a thank you.

He smiled and kissed my forehead, catching me off-guard.

"Oh, uh- sorry.. I didn't mean-" he stuttered, as he soon started to blush.

I giggled and shook my head. "It's ok, it was comforting, thanks." I smiled, sitting down.

Jimin's P.O.V

We all glanced at our leader to see him smiling like an idiot as he slowly sat down beside Jungkook.

Of course Jungkook didn't notice, then Jin hyung soon called him.

"Hey Jungkook, I apparently prepared too much food, so here! You can have it so you don't have to fall in line." He said as he handed Jungkook a lunchbox.

He smiled lightly. "Thanks hyung.." he thanked as he opened the lunchbox filled with food and began to eat with us.

I took a quick glance to Jungkook, then to Taehyung who still seems to look like he's on cloud 9 as he ate.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding as a smile made its way to my lips.

'Guess there's no turning back.'

"Hey Jungkook?" I spoke up.

He hummed, turning his attention to me.

"Do you want to live with us?" I asked.

His eyes widened in surprise as his mouth fell open with his spoon almost falling off as well.

"What..?" He asked, speechless as his eyes were still wide.

I smiled a little and shook my head. "I'm sorry, forget it- it's too sudden for you-"

"No, no! I'm ok with it, I trust you." He said with a smile.

All of us looked at him shocked, not believing that he accepted my offer.

Jin hyung soon squealed as he smiled widely. "Great! We'll come home with you and help you pack up so you can live with us now!" He exclaimed happily, soon standing up as he hugged Jungkook tightly.

Taehyung soon stood up, glancing at me so I nodded slightly and followed him outside, well, not before telling them we'll go to the restrooms real quick.

"Told you he'd accept." Taehyung rubbed in my face with a smirk.

"Oh shut up, I just tested how much he trusts us now. The problem is, what if we're on a mission and he finds out about us? Like come on V, the kid might even get hurt if he stays with us- heck! He barely knows us!" I ranted.

He soon chuckled, making me dumbfounded. "He won't get hurt, and i'll make sure of that. He'll know us better soon, just wait a little bit more." He said, patting my shoulder as he left the restrooms, me following behind him.

"You know damn well that our enemies can use him against you if they find out about him. He's already your weakness." I pointed out.

He stopped, turning to me with a devious smile. "I'm completely aware, that's why i'm already a step ahead."

"Now, today we'll be helping Jungkook move in with us, so by tomorrow we'll get going to retrieve the flash drive." He stated as we once again continued walking back.