SPECIAL CHAPTER #3

a/n: hiiii chinguusss! Im backkk! Since its Papa Namjoon's birthday, i decided to write a special chapter again.. About the leader couple, namjoon and jihyo.. Jihyo, well yeah, she's with Kang Daniel but I still ship namjoon ang jihyo so no one can ever stop me.. Uhuuhh.. Hope you enjoy it...

I always break things

Jihyo's POV

"Hyung, this is my gift for you" jungkook said as he give his gift to Namjoon..

"thanks Maknae!" namjoon excitedly said..

"lets start the party guyysss!" lisa shouted and they strated turning on the music..

Everyone is having fun including my groupmates..

"hey.." jisoo suddenly popped up..

"yeah?" i said

"gwaenchanha?" she asked..

Im not fine.. Because im broke..

"ne.. Im okay.. No need to worry about.."

"okay.. I'll wait for you there.. Arasseo?" she said..

"yeah yeah hahahha" i said and she walk away..

I just broke up with my boyfriend last week... And suddenly, i realized im falling for him..

Its kinda.. Unbelievable that i fastly moved on..

But i know i moved on because of him.. But it still hurts inside because i loved my ex and he just cheated on me..

I walked out of the party to freshen up..

I sat on a swing..

"are you okay?"

My eyes widen and turn around to see the guy who spoke at my back and i saw namjoon with a smile..

"yes.."

"i know you're not" he said.. And suddenly a tear escaped on my eyes..

"im broke.. It fuckin' hurts.. But i somehow love someone right now but im not sure if he does too"i said while trying to stop myself from crying..

"dont cry okay.. They'll see you.. Wait.. Use my sun glasses" he said and tried to wear the glass on me but it break..

"uhmm..."

God of destruction..

"sorry for that" he said and i laughed at him..

"you always break things dont you?" i said while laughing..

He make me feel good and calm..

"yes.. I always break thing but there's one thing i will never break.." he said

"what is it?" i asked

"the heart of the girl i love"

How lucky the girl is...

"wow.." i mumbled..

"and that girl...."

Damn..

"is you"

dO___Ob

a/n: i know its corny.. Hahahhahaha.. Dont forget to vote.... I love you from the bottom of my heart♥♥♥