SPECIAL CHAPTER #4

a/n: your author is back again! Since its our baby Jimin's month.. October... I decided to make a special chapter once again! Yeah.. Necessarily, I make special chaps when its their birthday.. But for real.. I make special chaps when im bored..  So Jirosé is on the way!

I have no jams

Rosé's POV

          Its kinda hard to believe.. But we're on the beach celebrating Jimin's Birthday....

We really celebrate birthdays in house and make parties, like pool party or something but.. Currently now.. We're here... At the beach..

"a party? Again? What the hell.. We can goof and party around the house all night! Why waste time going here in the beach just to have a party again?" i annoyed ask them..

Yeah.. I want travelling, outings,beaches but... Not today... Not really today.. My feet hurts.. And i get tired even though i do no effort.. Also.. I am thinking what happened earlier.. My system cant really accept it.. What the hell..

Laziness and boredom is eating my system

"for a change chaeyoung" jimin keeps on telling me.. With his sweet, seductive and annoying voice..

This man is really a weirdo..

"whatever!" i just said and sat on sands..

Its already 6:00pm and we're just waiting for the other K-pop groups to arrive.. Yeah.. The party starts at 7 and it can last whenever we want..

Its really a summer themed party even its not already summer.. Funny right?

Early before Jimin's birthday, i suggested a Halloween party but the birthday boy dont want it.. He dont want his party to be a nightmare..

Tss.. Childish..

The party already started and they're making fun out there while im here sitting in the corner eating foodies while staring at fairy lights blinking wonderfully..

"hi chae!" jim]n suddenly popped up..

"yow"

"would you mind greeting me happy birthday?" he said while making his aegyo infront of me..

What the hell..

"happy birthday" i greeted with boredom..

"why are you so so not energetic? Is it because we have a wonderful party here at the beach?" he said to me.. And he's kinda mad...

"nothing.. Its just im really tired and my feet hurts because i swam at the ocean.." i explained.. Well yeah, that's the reason why my feet hurts.. "and would you mind sitting not so close to me?"

"why? You feel akward because of what happened earlier?" he said while smirking at me...

And.... I remember it again..

FLASHBACK:

Im swimming at the ocean happily.. I tried different strokes but when i swim again, someon grab my foot and pull me..

And that jerk is jimin..

When he pulled me, i stopped infront of him..

I felt that my cheeks heat up so i walked out to go back at the land..

"chaeyoung-ah!" he shouted.. But when i turn around, he's infront of me..  And our lips met for a second.. I have no idea that he followed me..

Shit!

I got shocked and ran out of words so i walked out again to hide my surely red cheeks..

But he pulled my hand...

"i dont want to do this but i have to.. I think it's the only way i can show you what i feel for you" he said and kissed me for about ten seconds...

When he pulled away the kiss.. He left me Dumbfounded and shocked..

Tug*dug*tug*dug*tug*dug*

What the hell! Why my heart beats so fast?!

END OF FLASHBACK..

Bullshit!

"andwae! Aniya! Aniya! You're just being so feeling close! Duhhh" i said..

"did you already feel something for me because of that kiss?"

He's so annoying!

"tss" i just said and give him a gift.. "happy birthday bruhh"

"how sweet of you! I'll cherish this forever.." he said and open it..

He got shocked when he saw 3 jars of jams..

"you bought me a jams!? Thank you so much chae! I love you!" he said until he realized what he has said.."i love you.. Yeah.. Because of this.. By the way thank you" he akwardly said while scratching the back of his neck..

I just laugh at him.. Well i think..  I have feelings for him?

"yeah.. Welcome" i answered back..

After that scenario, we sang happy birthday to him.. Suga is the one that is holding the cake.. Afterwards, its a fun party...

But then we heard the sound of glass that broke and got shock when we saw the 3 jars of jams are on the floor broken..

"my jams!!!!!!!!" jimin shouted.. "who did this to you?!" he asked hoping the broken jar of jams will answer..

"hyung.. Im sorry.. It was an accident" jungkook said sincerily

"my jammmsss!"

Tss.. OA.. Wutdapak

"you're overacting! My goodness.. Its just a jar of jams.. We can buy  it again!" jennie said to him..

"this is special.. It was given to me from a special person!" tss.. Crybaby..

"who gave it to you?"

"chaeyoung!" he shouted..

"okay.. Lets sleep.. Im tired..." i exclaimed... "what the hell! Dont look at me like that" i said as i noticed how they keep their eyes to me annoyingly..

"lets sleep guys! We'll swim tomorrow" jisoo unnie said.. Im very thankful to her..

"you have no jams!" namjoon said annoyingly

"oh yeah! I have no jams!......" he said that made everyone look at him... But he cutted..

"I have no jams! But I have Chae!"

What the hell!