SPECIAL CHAPTER #5

A/N: hi guys! Sorry for not writing special chaps.. The last time I wrote in this book is October? I guess? I didnt even wrote Jin's special chapter so here i am, will be writing this for our Jinniee.. Sorry Worldwide handsome if its late.... Belated happy Birthday! To my dear readers, enjoy!

Ps: Taehyung's Special Chap will be tomorrow or later(if I did not get lazy)

~Wish~

Jin's POV

"yessss! We won a lot of daesangs! Congrats!" namjoon shouted..

"congrats guys.." jisoo greeted..

"thanks jisoo babe!"

"stop that fucking endearment of yours.. Its ugly and disgusting" jisoo said then rolled her eyes.

"jisoo babe? Eww. Gross" lisa teased..

"no chance.. Aww.." jungkook said annoyingly..

"shut your pakening mouth maknaes!" i yelled at them but they just giggled not minding my madness..

This couple! Ugh!

I may look pissed outside but, im broke inside.. They thought, my cringeness and clings to Jisoo are all joke..

They didnt know, what im showing to jisoo is true..

I love her but sad to say, i dont have any chance.. She doesnt feel the same..

(a/n: same tayo pareng Jin:<)

Yeah, its my birthday today and I feel so lonely.. I feel so sad knowing they didnt even remember that its my birthday.

"hyung! Come on! Let's partehhhhh!" jhope shouted..

We're here in the club wasting time with yoongi, jhope and namjoon.. Where are the others?

I ask them many times but they keep on telling, they have dates.. Lol..

Even Jisoo? Maybe she just got home and sleep...

Jhope and namjoon is excited dancing in the center while yoongi is sleeping..

And me.. Sad..

"i want to go home" i said.. "im exhausted"

They got shocked.. Lol.. Even yoongi opened her eyes..

"no ones going home! Thats final!" yoongi yelled making me shocked and filled with confusion. "lets go Jin and dance wild!"

What the?

Suga go in the dance floor and dance like there's no tomorrow. Even jhope and namjoon..

So i forcedly dance to let out myself and forget everything just for a second...

After that wild dance we are doing.. We decided to rest..

*ting*ting*

Namjoon get his phone.. He read something there I have no idea about..

"lets go home.. Im tired.." he said..

Yess!

On our way home, they're just silent.. No talking, no yelling, shouting or any noise they are doing..

Something's up...

I dont know.. They're not like this.. They are fucking noisy everytime...

After we arrived in our destination, the lights are off all over the house..

Well apparently, they are really on their dates..

I opened thethe front door and switch the light on..

"surprise! Happy birthday Kim Seokjin!"

Woah!

"i thought you forgot it" i said and smile.. "thank you guys"

"that's why we dont let you go home because of this.." jisoo said making my heart race..

"this is Jisoo unnie's idea. She wants to surprise you" Rosé said..

"you planned this?" i asked filled with happiness..

"uhh yes? Since you love surprises, i planned this.. And also to celebrate your win.."

"thank you so much I love you!" oh shit!

If we're going to talk about their faces, everyone is fucking shocked.. Everything stopped, their eyes are on me..

"you love me?" Jisoo asked with confusion..

"u-umm.. A-as a f-friend! B-because you did this to s-surprise m-me!" I said.. "also all of you guys! I really love you all!"

They're all grinning and smirking at me.. I glared at them but they are not threatened at all. They grinned a lot more..

But to think of it... Maybe this is the time to let her know.. That my love for her isn't fake..

"okay! The cake! Where's the cake?" Lisa shouted..

"oh! Here it is!" Jennie said and brought the cake in front of me..

They sang happy birthday.. Vminkook danced at me while they're singing happy birthday..

"okay! Blow the candle! But tell your wish first!" Jimin said..

"my wish is that, Jisoo also love me the way I love her"

a/n: done!