Chapter 3

Luis' POV

I woke up. I was on the clinic, lying on a bed. Suddenly I saw a girl, sitting on my bed, saying, "Wakey! Wakey!" I held my head, shouting, "Ugh! What the heck just happened? Where am I?"

She just laughed. "Boy," she said to me. "Good thing you're awake now. You were found unconscious by your Aunt and your friend and rushed you here on the school clinic. Don't worry. You're safe now, boy."

When I heard her, she seems so mysterious. I never seen her on the class before. This made me confused at her, because I just met her and in other words, I don't know her. I never met her before.

"W-wait," I stammered at her. "Who are you? Why did you came here to me? Are you one of my classmates?"

But, as she was going to speak, she was interrupted by Aunt and Gabriel. Aunt went near to me and said, "How are you, nephew? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm okay," I said.

She looked very sorry to see me like this. "Luis," she said. "Sorry for what happened at there a while ago. I shouldn't have sent you on the attic. I'm so sorry......"

"No, it's okay," I said, trying to calm her.  Gabriel added up with humor, "The important is Luis is safe now, Ma'am Sandra."

Then, Aunt looked at me and said, "Tell me, Luis. Who was with you here at the clinic while we were out?"

I replied, while pointing at the direction of my bed where the strange girl was, "It was she!" They looked, but they looked very confused, like they never saw someone. Aunt Sandra asked me, "Where?"

I was puzzled. I asked Aunt again, "Can't you see her?"

She answered, shooking her head, "No, Luis. She's not here."

I don't understand. Why they can't see her?Just then, the girl went to Aunt Sandra. "You know, madam," she said. "You're son has a supernatural guardian." This made her turned around, looking who spoke that word. Then she turned to Gabriel, "Did you do that?"

Gabriel shooked his head, saying, "No, Ma'am. It wasn't me!"

"Whatever," Aunt sternly told him. "I don't wanna hear it."

He stammered, saying, "Ma'am, seriously not me!"

Aunt just growled, thinking Gab was lying. Just then, the nurse interrupted the two. "Ma'am," she said, causing the two to stop. "What's wrong? Is the boy okay?"

Aunt nodded. "Yes, nurse."

The nurse went to me, touching my head. "Ah, a miracle," she cheerfully stated."I see that you can go home now already. You see, he's fine already, Ma'am Sandra."

With this, I got up on the bed, wore my shoes and went home with Aunt Sandra, picking my bag. But, as I looked around, to see  the strange girl a while ago, I was surprised to see that she disappeared without a trace. This was a mystery! I said. But, because Aunt was urging me with her shout, "Luis, come on, let's go!" I quickly went to the car and closed the door. The time was 4:30 p.m.

Night came. I went to the bathroom, took off my clothes and hanging them at the clothes hook at the bathroom, along with my towel, to take a bath, because I need to clean myself after a long, tiring day. Literally, cause I was sweating on the clinic a while ago, because they have no air con at the clinic. Honest to say to you, I hate school clinics without proper cooling ventilation to prevent hotness of the outside. Ummmmm. Fine. Never mind at that. The important is, I am here already to cool myself now, away from that hellish-like clinic, with no air conditioners.