Notes from the author

Okay, so, before you read this, i will tell you something about this:

This story, Ghostly Love, is originally one of my created comics at the school. This is because, after i created my tragedic comic teen story, i decided to write Ghostly Love because it formed on my head when i was at home, that night. First, the ghost girl's name was supposed to be Nica, but later i changed it into Cecillia, because i thought someone would not like that name option, or so i thought. Second, the cause of her death should be death by drowning, because i remembered the typhoon victims in Manila since typhoon Ondoy came here. But, it was changed that she died during the war by burning, like my friends told me. Oh my! Water versus fire! How absurd and elemental it was, readers!

And, the third, Luis was supposed to be a gangster who pick little children and innocent nerds at his school, but i changed him into a bully who picks his classmates, and later expelled in the school. He was based to my cousin, Kuya Malone, which me and my sister used to prank him all the time. He was a college student now, with a course of criminology, which my father prank by calling it as "course of criminals". Oh, father!

As you read this, never post negative comments about my story. I have a heart also like you, readers. Don't ever forget that! If you don't like the story, then don't read it. It's okay for me, whether you like it or not. To those who want to read this, read now. It's just one page you'll open. No kidding.