Chapter 22

Kally's P.O.V
~Later that night~
Harry had already dropped me off and I was in class sitting next to Bryan. We were drawing people who were inspiring to us, which was perfect since it was obviously Harry and I had good practice drawing him. I've been drawing for awhile now and I almost done. "So uh, who are you drawing?" Bryan asks. "Harry." I smile. "Of course." He laughs. "Yep, you?" I say. "You'll see." He says smirking down at his notepad. "Okay.." I giggle.
Thirty minutes later, I'm finally done with my drawing of Harry. I'm proud of my drawing, it looked so realistic. "Okay I'm done, wanna see mine?" Bryan asks. "Of course!" I say. "Okay." He says. He shows me the drawing and it's me. "Well?" He says smiling. "Well, it's beautiful." I say. It was beautiful yet creepy. "Thanks, I knew you'd like it." He says with a huge smile on his face.
Class was over and Bryan offered to take me home. I of course say yes and get in his car. I text Luze saying not to bother picking me up since Harry was at an event. "Nice car." I say as Bryan and I drive down the road. "Thanks, you wanna come to my house?" He asks. "Uh, sure." I say.
Harry's P.O.V
I had left the event and was on my way home. When I got home, Kally wasn't there. She might be with Luze since I asked her to pick her up from class, so I decided to text Luze.
"Hiiiii Luze, is Kally with you?"
"No, why?"
"Well, she's not home. Do you know where she is?"
"No, she told me not to pick her up, she said someone else was going to."
"Did she tell you who?"
"No, but she said don't worry about it. I asked more but she just ignored me."
"Okay, thanks!"
"Welcome Harry!"
I was starting to get worried. Who could she be with? It soon hits me. Bryan.
Kally's P.O.V
We've been in Bryan's house for fifteen minutes now and things were going great. Harry worried too much. "I decided to make you a snack." Bryan says handing me a plate with a sandwich on it. "Oh thanks!" I say taking it. "Welcome." He says sitting next to me on the couch. "So uh, how was your day?" He says and I giggle. "Good, yours?" I ask. "It was good, even better since I'm with you." He smirks. "You sound like Harry, he's cheesy too." I say laughing. "Lets not talk about Harry right now." He says with a blank face. "Uh, okay." I say. "You're really beautiful Kally.." He says. "Yeah, you've said that." I giggle. He grabs the plate out of my hands and puts it on the coffee table. "Okay.." I say. "You have nice thighs.." He says rubbing them. "Uh thanks." I say scooting away a little. He scoots next to me and this time really close. "Is there something wrong?" I ask. "No." He says. I try to ignore him by turning my head but he grabs my face and kisses me. I immediately pull away. "Bryan!" I gasp. He doesn't say anything he just gets on top of me and starts kissing my neck. "No! Get off me!" I scream. I try to get him off of me, but he's too strong, it's no use. He starts to take my clothes off and I begin to cry. Harry was right. He was going to do something bad to me. And it was time for that to happen. "Please don't do this." I cry. He just ignores me, taking off my underwear. I'm not completely naked and afraid. "P-Please stop." I cry. "We can't do this on the couch, it's not big enough." He mutters. He picks me up, putting me over his shoulder and I cry for help. We reach his bedroom and places me down and I cry more. He gets on top of me, trailing his kisses down to my heat. "P-Please no!" I cry. He sticks his tongue in and out multiple times and I cry harder. After that torture is over, I'm left on the bed completely naked and crying. The rape lasted for fifteen minutes. He soon comes back and I cry more, he gets on top of me. "Please not again." I cry. "Oh yes baby again." He says smirking. "Turn on your stomach for me baby." He says and I shake my head no. "DO IT!" He screams. I cry and do what I'm told. He sits on my bum and thrusts in and out of me. I cry as my head is turned facing the door looking at the door, wanting to run out of it at the moment. He does it more and then finally stops. My bum is completely sore and I can barely move. I cry and turn on my back, he's putting his new clothes on."Can I please leave?" I cry. "No." He says and he leaves the room. "Oh, I'm leaving to get some food, when I come back, I want you and your beautiful naked body laying on that bed still, okay?" He says, and I quietly nod. "Okay, I'll be back beautiful." He winks at me and goes downstairs. I hear the door shut and I hurriedly go downstairs for my phone. He already pulled out the driveway and turned the corner. It's almost 2AM. I dial 911 and they said they're on their way. Minutes pass and they're here. "Ma'am are you hurt?" One of the police officers say. "H-He raped m-me." I say softly. "Okay, lets get you to the ambulance and check you out alright?" He says leading me out the door. He takes me to the ambulance and I take my phone with me so I can call Harry. I sit on the edge of the ambulance and call Harry. "Kally! I've been worried sick about you! Where are you?!" He says. "I know and I'm sorry." I sniff. "Baby what's wrong? Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He says. "Can you just please come down here. I need you." I cry. "Babe, is it the baby? Where are you?" He says. "N-No, you'll see for yourself just come to this address, here I'll text it to you." I say. "Okay, I'll see you when I get there." He says and hangs up. I sit there and patiently wait for him to come. I see his car come around the corner and I feel better. He gets out the car and rushes toward me. "Baby are you okay?!" He says. And I don't say anything. I just hug him. I hug him and sob in his chest. "Ssh, it's okay, I'm here now." He rubs my back and holds me tightly. "I'm sorry Harry, I'm so sorry." I cry, letting go of him. "For what baby?" He asks. "He just wanted to give me a ride." I say. "Who?" He asks searching my face. "And then he asked me if I wanted to come over." I cry. "Baby who?" He says. "B-Bryan." I whisper. "Wait, Bryan did this to you?" He says. And I nod with my head down, crying harder. "Where is that bastard." He says with rage. "He should be coming home soon." I cry. "I'm sorry Harry, I know I shouldn't have done it! Please don't leave me!" I cry. "Ssh, it's okay baby girl, it's okay." He says wiping my tears away. "I'm sorry." I say again. I look up to hear a car door slam and it's Bryan. Harry's jaw clenches and his eyes turn dark, he charged toward him. "Harry no!" I yelp. He literally grabs Bryan by the collar, drags him out of the car, and slams his body on the ground. He starts to repeatedly punch him over and over and over, harder and harder by the second. "Harry stop!" I scream. "WHY DID YOU TOUCH HER?!" He screams. The police immediately rush to them and pull Harry off of Bryan. Bryan's nose was bleeding a lot and Harry had blood on his knuckles. I cry harder and I turn my head so I don't have to look at Harry who was walking back to me. "I'm sorry." He whispers.
Harry's P.O.V
"I'm sorry." I whisper. "It just pisses me off to know that that bastard touched you like that." I say through gritted teeth. "It's okay." She cries. I felt so bad for her. She thought Bryan was a good guy but then she gets raped by the bastard. "It's all my fault, I'm so stupid." She cries and starts hurting her head with her hand really hard. I get in the ambulance with her."Hey stop, you're not stupid." I say grabbing her hand. "Yes I am! You knew this was going to happen and I didn't listen to you!" She cries harder. "I didn't know either, I just thought he was going to kiss you, I didn't know he would rape you." I say. "I'm so sorry." She cries. She lays down with her head in my lap and I stroke her beautiful, black hair. "Ssh, it's okay." I say. She cries more and more and my heart aches for her. I was suppose to tell her that her dad had died, but now I can't because of this. When was I going to tell her? Well, I knew that now wasn't a good time, but I will soon. I have to. The police arrested Bryan and it's 2:16 AM, so I decide to take Kally home. She had fallen asleep so I had to carry her to the car. I put her in the backseat and drive home. When we get home, I put her in the bed and tuck her in after putting one of my sweaters on her fragile, naked little body. I kiss her lightly on the lips and walk away, but she grabs my hand. "Harry." She says faintly."Ssh, just go back to sleep baby." I say turning back around. I stroke her delicate little face and kiss her. "But I want you to hold me." She whispers. "Okay." I say. I get in bed with her after I strip down to my boxers and she sits up with her arms out. I grab her by the waist and gently place her fragile body on top of mine. She nuzzles her head into my neck and goes back to sleep. I rub her back as she sleeps and sneak a few kisses on her head once in awhile. I pray to God and thank Him for keeping her safe. I felt like it was my fault. I always leave her at places, going somewhere not thinking anything bad's going to happen and that's when she always gets hurt. It's all my fault. I'm suppose to protect her from harm and I actually think I'm doing that, but I'm not doing it at all. I'm so selfish. I hated myself for it. "Harry?" She says quietly, waking up again. "Yes baby girl?" I say. "I love you." She whispers. "I love you too." I say and she cuddles up to me again, holding onto me tightly. I hold her tightly as well. Trying to protect my little girl for sure this time.