Chapter 66

Kally's P.O.V

Harry and I are fighting. Again. He was hanging around this girl. Nadine Leopold. And of course she's a model. Harry swore up and down that nothing was going on. But if there was nothing going on, why did they stay with each other last night. Why did they leave New York together? The whole time Harry has been here, he's been hanging out with her. My self esteem has lowered to the point where there is no self esteem at all, and I'm really tired of Harry treating me like I'm just a friend.

I had flew to back to London three days ago, because I just couldn't stand being ignored. Harry introduced me to her, but I wasn't interested in meeting her. She's pretty. And I'm jealous of her. End of story.

My phone continues to ring. Harry. Am I going to answer it? Lol no. This whole year was filled with drama between us. And I was tired of it. I actually thought that this year was going to be a good year, but that's until Taylor and Paige came back to terrorize us, and take over our lives. Then, it was me losing the baby again. And oh yeah! How could I possibly forget? Larry. Out of all the years people have been hating on me because of larry, this year was the worst. I don't know if it was because of them hanging out a lot more, or if the hate was just getting to me. I just didn't know anymore.

My phone rings more, and I of course ignore it. The more I ignore it, the more he calls.

"Just leave me alone." I say to myself.

But I know he won't.

Harry's P.O.V

"Babe please answer! I love you, and I'm sorry!" This was the tenth voicemail.

"She's still not answering?" Nadine asks.

We were on our way to London.

"No." I sigh.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cause any trouble." She says.

"It's not your fault. She just gets like that sometimes." I shake my head.

"Well, you did stay the night at my apartment." She says.

"I know, and that was a mistake, but she overreacts way too much." I say.

"She just loves you, that's all." Nadine says.

"Well, she has a funny way of showing it." I snort.

"I know, she'll get over it. Trust me." Nadine smiles.

"Okay." I smile.

Kally's P.O.V

I had decided to go to Luze's house and stay the night. Harry wasn't home yet, and he probably won't be home until the next day.

It was midnight here in the UK, and I was very tired. Luze wanted to talk about what was happening, but I didn't. I just wanted to escape from it to be honest. I was very tired of Harry treating me like I was nothing. I understand that she's a friend and all, and I don't mind him having friends that are girls, but I just don't like him hanging around them on a daily basis.

Nadine and Harry have been hanging out ever since we reached New York. That was too much. And enough is enough. So, I left. Harry thought I was being crazy, but that's not being crazy. That's just being fed up.

Harry's P.O.V

I had finally arrived back in London. Now all I have to do is find Kally. She could be at home, but I know she's not. She's never at home when we're fighting. I call Luze, she's probably at her house.

"Hello?" Luze says.

"Hiiiii Luze! Listen, is Kally there?" I ask.

"Yeah, she just went to bed!" She says.

"Okay, thanks! I'll be over there in a few!" I say.

"Okay!" And then I'm gone.

Kally's P.O.V

I feel someone shaking me, and I frown, but don't open my eyes.

"Luze leave me alone." I whisper.

"It's not Luze, love." A deep voice says. Harry.

I open my eyes, and then I roll them.

"How did you find me?" I ask, sitting up.

"I called Luze." Harry says, sitting on the bed.

I see Luze standing in the doorway.

"Really?" I ask.

"Sorry." She says, I sigh.

"Well, if you think I'm going home with you, then you're crazy." I say.

"I understand. But I'm picking you up later." Harry says, then leaves the room.

I sigh, and turn on my side, going back to sleep, not really caring at all...