17 | debut anniversary

It's a been a week since Mark asked Donghyuck's manager and the CEO if he was allowed to date Donghyuck.

Along with it being a week. It's was the day of Donghyuck's 2nd year debut anniversary.

Mark headed to Donghyuck's apartment early in the morning to see him.

Mark was in front of his apartment. He took a deep breath and knocked on the door. The door opened and Donghyuck was standing there. He was half asleep.

"Mark? What are you doing here so early?" Donghyuck asked sleepy. Mark smiled and thought how cute Donghyuck was.

"It's been 2 years since you've debuted! It's your anniversary today," Mark smiled at him. Donghyuck gave back a soft sleepy smile.

His eyes would close but he would try to be awake. Soon enough his eyes closed shut and started falling but of course Mark caught him.

Mark chuckled. He picked Donghyuck up and took him to his room. He placed him down on his bed and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

Right when Mark was going to leave his room, Donghyuck pulled him. Mark was laying right next to Donghyuck.

"Sleep with me for a little bit," Donghyuck mumbled. Mark couldn't help but feel butterflies in his stomach.

"Ok Donghyuck," Mark whispered. He cuddled Donghyuck and Donghyuck hugged him tightly.

About an hour later Donghyuck woke up. He looked up to see Mark hugging him. He smiled and gave him a peck on the lips.

Mark's eyes slowly started to flutter open. He looked down and saw Donghyuck smiling at him. He smiled back.

"You're so adorable," Mark said. Donghyuck blushed.

"I'll be cool in this comeback," Donghyuck said. Mark laughed and nodded his head.

"Of course. You will," Mark said.

"I have to go to the company today! They need to finish up some things and next week will be my comeback," Donghyuck said.

"I'm excited," Mark giggled.

They both got up. Mark was already changed. Donghyuck wasn't. He went to go change really quick.

"Do you wanna go out to eat breakfast?" Donghyuck asked. Mark nodded his head.

"Let's go," Mark smiled. They headed out the apartment and went to go eat breakfast. They went walking. Donghyuck was holding onto Mark's hand. Mark would blush and look away.

Even after two months of working with Donghyuck. He still couldn't believe he was working with him and even be in his presence.

They went to a small restaurant to go and eat breakfast. They entered and sat down together.

"I can't believe I'm finally making my comeback soon," Donghyuck said.

"Do you remember what I told you this morning?" Mark asked. Donghyuck shook his head.

"I just remember seeing you at my door and everything went black," Donghyuck said. Mark giggled finding Donghyuck cute.

"I told you that it's been 2 years since you've debuted," Mark said. Donghyuck made an 'oh' face.

"I can't believe it's been 2 years already," Donghyuck said.

"I know. I remember your debut album. It was so soft and your voice was really nice," Mark said. Donghyuck shyly shook his head.

"I don't think my debut album was much of a success," Donghyuck said. Mark shook his head.

"I loved your debut album. It was really good. No. It wasn't good. It was amazing," Mark said. Donghyuck blushed.

"Thanks," Donghyuck said.

Mark looked at Donghyuck's face. He looked ethereal.

Mark wanted to ask him out. He took a deep a breath.

"Donghyuck. Can I ask-," Mark was cut off by Donghyuck. He got a phone call from someone.

"Sorry," Donghyuck said. He answered the call. It was his manager calling.

Mark sighed. His opportunity to ask him out was gone in that moment.

Donghyuck was talking on the phone for a while. About 10 minutes later then phone call ended.

"What were you going to say?" Donghyuck asks.

"Oh. Can I ask you something?" Mark asked. He tried to come up with a lie.

"Sure," Donghyuck said.

"Am I going to be on stage with you for your live performances?" Mark lied. Donghyuck nodded his head.

"You should learn part of the dance so that you can stay on stage longer with me," Donghyuck smiled.

"Ok," Mark was a little nervous. He wasn't so sure about his dancing.

📝

"You've never danced?" Donghyuck asked.

"Only a few times but I don't think I'm that good," Mark said. Donghyuck shrugged it and grabbed Mark's hand. He took him with him to the dance studio.

Most of Donghyuck's back up dancers were all there. Mark smiled and waved at all of them awkwardly.

"Hi. I'm Mark," Mark introduced himself. They all waved at him.

"So you're the producer and song writer for the song!" One of them asked.

"The song came out so good!" Another one said.

"Dude. I can't wait for the album to release,"

A blush appeared on Mark's face. He was happy that people were enjoying his song. Especially since he was going to keep it to himself instead of giving it it Donghyuck.

"Let's teach Mark the main focus of the dance!" Donghyuck said. Mark smiled at him.

They started teaching Mark the dance. They started with the chorus, then to his rap and lastly they showed him the ending to the dance.

Donghyuck noticed how Mark would learn the dance extremely quick. He was also doing the dance moves pretty well.

Mark was never that much of a dancer but when he was learning the dance he saw how easy it was.

By the end of the day. Mark had gotten the dance.

"I didn't expect you to learn this dance so easily," Donghyuck laughed.

"I didn't either. I expected myself to learn the dance in time for the live stage at least," Mark said.

"Well it's time to go now," Donghyuck said. They headed out the building.

Donghyuck held onto Mark's hand. Mark smiled at himself.

"You are officially a two year old idol," Mark teased. Donghyuck pouted at him. Mark blew him a kiss.

Donghyuck leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"You're so cute," Mark said. Donghyuck giggled.

"That's my speciality," Donghyuck said to him.

"I couldn't tell," Mark said sarcastically. Donghyuck gave him a soft punch.

"Are you coming with me to my dorm?" Donghyuck asked. Mark completely forgot the way they were walking.

"Do you mind if I stay over?" Mark asked. Donghyuck shook his head.

"Not at all," Donghyuck said looking ahead of him.

When will Mark ask him out! Dun dun dun!

I hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!