30 | proof

It was the next day, the morning to be specific.

Minseo kept trying to look for Mark. She managed to find him at a convenience store. She walked in and quickly saw Mark. She decided to stand a bit farther from him.

She then noticed that Donghyuck was there with him as well. She saw that the two were holding hands. She quickly took a picture of them, once she got the picture. They were no longer holding hands.

She saw them leave the convenience store. She quickly grabbed something and paid for it.

She followed them as they were walking to an apartment building. Mark's apartment building to be specific.

She noticed that the two stopped. She quickly moved to hide from them but to still see them. She pulls out her phone right next to her face. She keeps looking at them.

"Mark. I think you should meet my mother since I already meet your mother," Donghyuck explained as they were in front of the apartment.

"Really?" Mark asked. Donghyuck smiled at him and nodded his head. Mark chuckled. He leaned in and kissed Donghyuck on the lips.

Minseo saw it happen right in front of her again but with proof. She managed to take a picture on time. She looked at the picture. She was disgusted at the sight of her crush kissing some other boy.

"He'll be mine and I'll ruin Haechan's reputation," Minseo mumbled to herself. She quickly left hoping that they didn't see her. Which in her luck, they didn't see her at all.

📝

"You two did great!" Sunhee said as they entered the dressing room. They both thanked her.

Mark grabbed his phone and decided to check social media, while Donghyuck was sitting down and getting touch ups.

He was scrolling through looking at other idols pictures, he suddenly got a notification. He raised an eyebrow and pressed it. He widened his eyes as soon as the article opened.

'DISPATCH: Famous solo idol HAECHAN and producer and rising new idol MARK LEE assumed to be in a relationship!'

Mark looked at his phone with a scared face. Sunhee noticed his expression.

"Mark? Are you ok?" Sunhee asked.

"It's fake r-right," Mark stuttered. Sunhee walked up to him and looked at his phone. She read the article title and widened her eyes. She quickly grabbed Mark's phone and scrolled through the article.

As she scrolled through the article, she noticed a few photos of the two holding hands and kissing. She handed Mark back his phone.

"Don't worry. I'll contact the company and make sure this gets taken down," Sunhee said as he pulled out her phone.

Donghyuck turned around and looked at Mark and Sunhee. He noticed Mark's scared expression and Sunhee's worried face while on the phone.

"What's wrong?" Donghyuck asked. Mark blinked a couple of times. He looked at Donghyuck and shook his head.

"Nothing," Mark simply said. Donghyuck walked up to him and tried to grab his phone but Mark pulled it away from him. "No"

"Mark. Let me see!" Donghyuck whined. Mark shook his head.

"You can't look!" Mark said. Donghyuck kept trying to grab his phone and somehow. He did.

He unlocked his phone. Mark quickly put his hands on his face. Donghyuck froze as soon as he saw the article. He keep looking through and saw the pictures of them holding hands and kissing. He widened his eyes and handed Mark his phone.

Mark looked up at him and saw him quickly starting to tear up. Mark quickly got up and held him tightly around his arms.

"I told you! We can't do anything in public together without hiding our faces!" Donghyuck cried. Mark didn't know what to do.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen," Mark said trying to calm him down. Donghyuck soon enough was bawling his eyes.

"Donghyuck. I called the company. They're trying everything for that article to be taken down," Sunhee said as she walked up to them. Donghyuck looked at her and nodded his head.

📝

The article was taken down to Donghyuck and Mark's luck but the problem was the fans. Knowing how fans would be they would have been able to kept those photos of them and posting it everywhere in social media. The company had no control over that.

Ever since that day, Donghyuck's anxiety of going back on stage came back. There was nothing to stop it. Not even Mark could stop it. Donghyuck would refuse to go on stage and do even more fan signs.

The company didn't allow it. They still had to make him go on stage and perform even if fans know about two.

Mark would be the first person to go on stage. Donghyuck wouldn't even talk or look at Mark since then. He was too afraid. Mark had to do most of the talking while they were talking to fans.

Fans would try to ask them about the recent news but Mark would never answer them. None of them.

As they would perform, everyone would noticed the awkward tension between Mark and Donghyuck. When they would finish Donghyuck would always be the first person to get off the stage. Mark would follow after. Once they made it backstage, Mark would run after Donghyuck.

"Donghyuck! Talk to me!" Mark said as he grabbed his hand.

"No," Donghyuck would say.

"Why not!" Mark yelled at him. Donghyuck looked back at him with his eyes widened. It was the first time Mark had ever yelled at him. He didn't like it.

"Just leave me alone for now," Donghyuck said and walked away. Mark just sighed and watched him walk away.

📝

'DISPATCH: Some source revealed that the lyrics behind Haechan's new title track were about someone Mark is interested in!

Minseo revealed that they are very close with famous producer Mark Lee. They also mentioned that Mark wrote the lyrics about her, reveling that he as feeling for her!'

Mark read the article clearly. He was furious. As he headed to the dressing room, he saw Donghyuck standing there looking at his phone, frozen. He looked up at Mark.

"You wrote those lyrics about her," Donghyuck mumbled. Tears falling down his face.

"No. I didn't!" Mark said as he went up to him. Donghyuck smacked Mark's arms away from him.

"We're over," Donghyuck said as he walked away from him, leaving the dressing room.

"I didn't write those lyrics about her. I wrote them about you," Mark mumbled to himself. Tears started to fall down his face. He quickly wiped them away as the door opened.

"I saw the article. I made sure they took it down," Sunhee said. Mark looked at her and nodded his head. "What happened? Donghyuck ordered that you two get driven separately"

"He just broke up with me after seeing the article not letting me explain," Mark said as he grabbed his bag. She widened her eyes.

"Mark. Who did you write those lyrics about?" She asked.

"Donghyuck," Mark said. She softly smiled.

"You think about him all the time. Don't you?" Sunhee asked. Mark softly nodded his head.

"I need the fans to know about us. I don't want things to end like this," Mark said.

"Are you sure?" Sunhee asked. Mark nodded his head.

I probably broke down like 3 times because I got sad writing this.

I hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!