33 | meaning behind it

"The beginning was just lyrics that I thought went well with the beat," Mark said. Donghyuck nodded his head. 

"Wait. I have a question. When did you start working on this song?" Donghyuck asked. 

"The day we meet. Like the day I started to work with you for this album," Mark explained. Donghyuck made an 'oh' face. 

"You may continue explain," Donghyuck said trying to sound proper. Mark just chuckled. 

"The next line. I wrote when I first found out about you as a fan. I can't take my eyes off of you every time. Then Lose control I see you, I wrote because whenever I'd see you. All I could think about was you for the rest of the day," Mark said. Donghyuck smiled at him. 

"I'm glad you became a fan of Haechan. That guy is really handsome and as amazing vocals," Donghyuck joked around. Mark started laughing. He smiled and shook his head. 

"Alright! The line, This is Fantasy in the Fantasy I feel dizzy. When I was writing that it was after we meet. I remember just thinking 'Wow. I just meet my number one idol'. It crazy to me that we'd even get this close," Mark said. 

"A fanboy and an idol dating," Donghyuck smiled. Mark nodded his head. 

"Anyways. I think my heart surprised by pounding sound. I remember my heart was pounding really fast and I thought it was loud because I could hear my own heartbeat," Mark said. Donghyuck giggled. 

"I make your heart go boom boom," Donghyuck laughed. Mark smiled. 

"Let's start soon you and I deep into this night. I was writing the lyrics at night so I was obviously looking up at the moonlight while I was writing this song," Mark chuckled. 

"So then why'd you write purple moon?" Donghyuck asked. 

"It went well with the song," Mark simply said. Donghyuck made an 'oh' face. "I'll take you beyond that moonlight to the end. Meaning I'll be your boyfriend one day and we'll be together one day"

Donghyuck could see the blush on Mark's face. "Well you're wish came true," Donghyuck smiled. Mark looked at him and smiled back. 

"Like a sweet dream it's too sweet. When you came over and sat with Johnny and I at the restaurant. You sat right next to me and was I was trying my hardest not to freak out," Mark said. 

Donghyuck remembers that night as well. It was really dark which made sense of Mark to write black night. 

"It was like a sweet dream to you," Donghyuck said. Mark nodded his head. 

"The chorus was just something that went with song beat and it came it really well. We'll never lose our vibe. It also went with the beat but I wrote saying that we're both pretty cool or something," Mark softly laughed. Donghyuck laughed. 

"I guess we are pretty cool. We never loose our vibe," Donghyuck said. 

"My rap I just wrote thinking about me and how I am write as a producer," Mark said. Donghyuck quickly nodded his head. 

"Every song you have produced for anyone has gotten really popular. You make fans go crazy with your amazing songs," Donghyuck said. Mark smiled. 

"I'll wake that moon and let you shine. I was thinking since I was producing all your songs for this album. I wanted it to be really good so that they'll be a hit and you can shine," Mark said. Donghyuck smiled. 

"Now look at us. We got first place today," Donghyuck said. Mark nodded his head.

"I'll shine like that star. I wrote as in I'll become famous just like you are. Since you're the star," Mark said. Donghyuck smiled.