Summer Day Discovery

It was a hot summer day, and the prosecutors' office and the Wright Anything Agency decided to all go to the pool together (Edgeworth was the one who got them an appointment at a private pool). Everyone was having a good time. Some people even brought an item or two to the pool, for example, Phoenix and Trucy brought a pale and two pool noodles, and Apollo brought arm floaties (because he can't swim). (If you're wondering what everyone's swimsuits look like, Phoenix was wearing trunks he found at Goodwill, Trucy was wearing a two-piece swimsuit Maya left at the agency when she was last there, Apollo's were red, Athena had a frilly blue and white two-piece, Klavier and Blackquill had black, and Edgeworth had Maroon.) A while into their time at the pool however, Apollo had noticed that Klavier was the only one who had yet to enter the pool, he was still high and dry, with a t-shirt and glasses on, reading a book. Trucy had an idea. She paddled over to Apollo. "Hey Apollo." "Hey Trucy, what's up?" "Have you noticed Klavier hasn't set one foot in the water?" "Yeah, I have now that you mention it." "Well, I have a plan." Trucy whispered the plan to Apollo, and Apollo added to it. Their plan was set in motion. "Klavier, can I take a look at that book you're reading?" "Ah, of course fräulein, just let me bookmark my page." Klavier did so, and handed the book to Trucy. Apollo then snuck up behind Klavier, and dumped the pale full of water over his head. Then Trucy put the book down, pushed Klavier's chair to the edge of the pool, and tipped the chair over, dumping Klavier into the pool. Klavier quickly resurfaced. "Was zur Hölle! What was that for!" "It's because you're ment to get wet when you're at the pool, not just sit and read." Trucy said. "Alright guys, you got me." Klavier stated as he climbed out of the pool. Then Apollo noticed how thin Klavier seemed to be. He was unable to tell before, but now that his shirt was clinging to his body, he was able to see it. 'Hmm, that's weird, I never thought he'd be so thin. It's also kinda weird that he's been so anti-social here. It's probably nothing, but I should make a mental note of it just to be sure.' The rest of the day went by as normal and everyone went home, but for whatever reason, Apollo was unable to stop thinking about Klavier, and what he saw...

To Be Continued...