new start

~Kaori's POV

Me and Thomas have been dating for a while now. Gzi went back to London unlike Thomas he decided to stay and spend as much time as he can with me before he has to go.

And right now he's staying with us my parents didn't mind and they actually accepted him as my boyfriend and now he's one of our family which I didn't expect that coming at all.

but I am happy, I am finally with the man I love having a great time making memories that will never fade, though sometimes I get scared and think that this all a dream and I'll wake up with Thomas not being by my side but it's not and hopefully things will stay like this.

Though it's weird if you asked me, because Thomas is an adult and I am a teen besides he's famous and I am just me ya know? However whenever I'm with Thomas I don't feel any difference, in his arms I feel like I belong.

My parents went to visit my grandparents while me, Lilly and Thomas at home.

It's 10 AM and both of them are still in a deep sleep so I decided to make breakfast for the 3 of us. I made waffles for Thomas based on his favorite, eggs for Lilly and bowl of chocolate cereal for me.

When I was sitting up the table I felt familiar, strong and warm arms wrapping around me. It was Thomas with his sleepy eyes, messy hair and his chin rested on my shoulder.

"Good morning love" he said with his sexy british accent. "Morning Tommy" I replied as I grinned from ear to ear.

"What are you doing?" He asked kissing my cheek. "I made us breakfast" I answered as I chuckled.

"Hmm it looks delicious I am sure the taste is as well" he said hugging me tighter.

"Well hopefully..now big guy go wash your face and brush your teeth the breakfast is waiting" I said turning around grabbing his face.

"But I wanna eat now" he frowned. "Now come on tom" I said kissing his lips then pulling away after few seconds.

"Kiss me one more and make it longer then I'll go" he smirked and well I gived up duh I just can't say no to this cute hot angel now can I?