S.O.S

I managed to open my eyes, my vision was blurry, my head hurts like hell. I tried to stand up but couldn't my body was way too heavy I felt pain all over my body couldn't move a muscle without feeling any pain.

I touched my head with my left hand then removed it, I looked at my fingers and saw blood, my head was bleeding so bad.

I started to pass out from the blood lose but I kept up. the men who chased me were no longer here.

I searched for my phone, I found it luckily it was close enough for my hand to reach it. I tried to open it but got nothing, it stopped working.

I heard someone calling me, I looked up at the top of the hill and saw someone standing on the top it was Thomas. "Thomas.." I called with a weak voice, I reached my hand for him then passed out.

~Ashley's POV

Kaori is late it's almost 7 PM, I tried to call her but didn't answer. I was done I needed to tell the teacher and inform her. what if she got hurt? What if something really bad happened to her?

I knocked on the door of our teacher's bedroom. "Miss Anna!!" I said out loud out of breath. She opened and a worried look on her face "Ashley? What are you doing here?something's wrong?" She asked. "It's..Kaori she's missing"

the teacher called the police and informed them about her, we showed them a picture of her and I told when she was gone however I didn't told them where did she go or why.

The police tracked her phone and they found her, we went to the place and it was a construction place. What is she doing here? Most important why would Thomas ask her to come here?

A/N: sorry this one is short😔 but next one is longer and the next few chapters are a bomb😉
But please I need all of your support please comment, follow and vote that will help the story to go faster and encourage me to write more than one part in one day💕

Anyway hope you enjoy, till next time shanks 😉♥️

Bye bye!!

~Nadeen shhab♡