chapter 4

After Tord hugged me it felt like I didn't know how to breathe. I never realized how warm Tord would be compared to myself. My face heat died down and I walked the couple feet to my house. I opened the door to the scent of food.

"Hello honey, how was your day?" My mom asked.

"G-good... It was really good actually..." I said falling on the couch.

"Well spill the beans!" My mom said taking her eyes off dinner, " what happened?!" My mom was always the nosey type, so if I didn't tell her now shed bug me forever.

"I made a new friend, his names Tord he lives across the street 3 houses down."

"Tord? What an interesting name! You should invite him over Friday! I would love to meet your new friend!" My mom said giggling.

"What are you so excited about?" My dad entered the front door, home from work.

"Tom has a new friend! And he lives really close to us!" My mom smiled "I told tom to invite him over Friday!"

"Wow, Tom! What's his name son?" My dad asked.

"Uh- Tord. Tord is his name." I said fiddling with my thumbs.

"That's a... A- nice name Tom. Can't wait to meet him!" My dad said. My dad was a pretty big raisist so I hope he didn't mind. I mean Tord wasn't Mexican and he has a big problem with them, so I hope he doesn't care...

"Tom please come to the table dinners ready!" My mom said. I walked into the dining room, my mom made pasta. I sat down in my seat and ate in silence as my mom and dad chatted away.  I finished pretty quick and left the table. I went up to my room and turned my Gamestation on, going to youtube and turning on a random video. I sat in bed, I didn't know what to do. No one and I mean no one except my mom and dad has ever hugged me. Not even Edd or Matt my neighborhood friends that go to a different high school. 

(They live right on the cut line so they go to a different district. Like the house right next to mine would go to a different school than I do lol) 

I sighed dragging my hands threw my hair. What was I supposed to do? I decided to go to text Tord.

Tom: Hey tord

Tord: heya Tom whats up!

Tom: I wanted to know if u wanna come over on Friday. For a sleepover mabey?

Tord: I'd love too! Let me ask my dad!

Tord: yea I can! Can't wait to hang out!

Tom: me too cya!

Tord: bye! [:

I blushed, what is wrong with me? The one time I get a friend at school, and T H I S happens! Mabey I'm sick, yea mabey thats why I got so warm and why Tord felt so warm in the first place! I probably have a feaver- yea! I..  I think ill sleep it off.