chapter 8

Silence rang through the room.

"W-what?" Tord said.

"S-see I told you! I-I'm s-s-sorry I-"I got cut off with his lips smashing into mine. they were unbelievably soft and felt odd against my dry ones. He put his hands on my cheeks and I  lowered my hands on his hips. We broke apart gasping for air. Tord's face got blood red and I could tell mine was too.

"I- uh like you t-too Tom..." Tord said. I smiled. I was so happy. I gave him a big bear hug almost chocking him.

"So- uh... what does this mean?" I asked.

"Wanna uh- be boyfriends?" Tord aksed.

"Uh-huh..." I said. I leaned in for another kiss and Tord gladly accepted. This kiss was more heated than the last one. I rubbed my hands around his waist and his arms locked around my neck. Tord opened his mouth to giggle and it gave me a chance. I slipped my tounge in and diddnt have to fight for dominance. I waited for a second to make sure Tord diddnt pull away, but he closed his eyes and tried to scoot closer. I explored every inch on his mouth, and it tasted great. We latched off from each other and quickly latched back on for what would be considered a make-out session. I was glad mom and dad aren't home, they would have come to check on us by now. We hungrily attacked each other's lips, Tord humming. We unlatched at last and were both deeply breathing, a string of saliva connecting our mouths. Tord smiled wide.

"Thanks, Tom..." He said. He cuddled into me, we were still on the floor so I carried him to my bed. Tord lightly brushed my face with his fingertips and smiled.

"Thank you Tom," He said to me," for being so nice to me..." Tord said. He kissed me once more and we both layed down on my bed and went to sleep.