C17

Driving around the city isn't my idea of fun, it's just a suffocating journey having him and me inside a moving vehicle with no words passed between the both of us. I wouldn't be the first to start a conversation because I'm not good at making small talks especially starting them. What am I going to say?

I think he's nervous, he keeps glancing at me and I can tell by the look on his face that he wants to talk but he doesn't.

He parks in front of a gym. Frowning, I look at him and ask, "what are we doing here?"

"It's a climbing gym, I bet you haven't done wall climbing before," he replies and unbuckle his seatbelt.

I don't know what it is about that reply that made my heart race and make the feeling spread all over me. Guys like him would take a girl to the movies, restaurants like Dave and Buster's and then invite them back to his room to have sex but the fact he brought me to a climbing gym says a lot about his character. It means he knows me or at least as much as he knows. I would have hated it if we went to the movies or do all the cliche date but he brought me here.

Wait... Why did I say date? This isn't a date. We are not even friends and I don't even like Ethan.

"I, um, haven't actually." I unbuckle the seatbelt and open the door.

He claps his hands in excitement. "You are luck. I intend to do everything you haven't done before."

Gazing at his emerald eyes and my heart skips a beat and pound so loud that I can hear it. "why?"

Not sure what I'm asking. Why is he doing this? Is it because he knows about my family? And this is way of showing me pity. Why did he want to do things I haven't done? Does he feel the same?

I don't even know how I feel about him but this day will help me in getting to know him.

This time in my life isn't ready for anything but if my heart won't listen to me and continue thinking about him, I need to know if he's worth the headache. I would hate to waste my thoughts on him.

"I want you to remember me."

Hmm... What?

"I will always remember you as the guy that ruined my shirt, the shirt that's still hanging in my closet as a constant reminder of how you ruined it. You don't need to prove yourself to me, Ethan, I will always remember you."

He clears his throat and says, "all right then, take this as an apology."

"That's acceptable, come on let's go." I get out of the car and wait for him to join me.

He stands in front of me and offers me his hand, I look at his opened palm to his eyes. "Take a leap."

"How is taking your hamd a leap?"

He smiles making him boyish handsome, different from the side of him I know. "How about we both forget ourselves today and just have fun with each other. Think about forgetting to hate for just today."

My thoughts makes me who I am. I don't know who I am without them and he's suggesting I throw that away. How can I?

"You want me to let loose?" I ask and he nods. "Fine but don't complain when you don't like me letting loose."

His smile only grows more. "I like you as tigress, trust me when I say getting to know other sides of you is a bonus and a dream come true."

It's the way he's saying all this with confidence. If you'd ask me last week that I will be out with Ethan, then I would probably punch you in the face but here we are. No one except Marklin likes me, yeah maybe Darren does too but he didn't stick around to show me, to have Ethan say that he does makes my heart race more than he's made it race before. Although there's no way to tell that he's being sincere or just trying to woo me so he could get me into bed. There's only one way to find out.