C6

ETHAN

She keeps invading my mind. Ever since our meeting last week I've been looking forward to seeing again, not because I want to pick up where we left off, I just want to see her.

Do I find her attractive?

No...Yes, maybe a little.

She isn't the type of person I should be thinking about because I don't think about a woman twice especially not the one I haven't fucked yet. I don't want to fuck Hilsa but why does my dick get hard whenever I think about her?

Seeing her today was unplanned, I didn't know she comes to Flops, well then, I should have guessed since Flops was right around the corner from where she was walking that day and she had coffee in her hand.

She isn't looking any different today except her hair is braided. I don't notice these things, so why the hell am I noticing the small things about Hilsa?

"What was grumpy looking for?" I ask Freddie after leaning on the counter.

She answers, "She comes in here every morning, and don't call her grumpy."

Resisting the urge to roll my eyes. "You can't deny that she's grumpy, I've seen her three times including today and all times she wasn't smiling."

"Did you say she comes her everyday?" Darren asks, speaking for the first time since we got here.

Freddie nods. "Good morning, welcome to Flops, what can I get you?" She addresses the customer standing beside me.

The man lifts his head and scans the special meals banner pasted at the top before making up his mind. "I'll have the breakfast special and a cup of coffee, medium size with one sugar and almond milk."

Freddie nods to Darren's question. "Coming right up sir," she gives him a smile and goes to make his order.

I walk to where Darren is standings, his elbow on the counter and he looks lost in thought. "Hey."

"What's up, E?"

"I'm sorry but I gotta ask, how do you know her?"

He frowns as if my question is out of line. "Who?" I raise my eyebrows at him. He knows who I'm talking about.

"Hilsa. How do you know her?"

He glances down at his wrist watch and clicks his tongue, making the tick tock sound. "As much as I would love to chat, I can't, I'm sorry mate, I have class in ten minutes," he lies and pat me on my shoulder before leaving without another word.

I know he's lying because his schedule is with me, he doesn't have class until afternoon which is hours away. He's avoiding the topic but why? Did they date and ended things badly?

"Why are you curious about her?" My head spins to Freddie's direction where she has the biggest grin on her face after a customer leaves a big tip.

I shift to her front and answer her. "You, Landon, Wally and Darren knows her, you see her everyday, and I've never seen her before until last week. Why is that?"

She blows a raspberry kisses. "You are asking me?"

"What does she order?"