3:why aren't you scared of me

BILLIE

Boy do I have a story for you.

I'm the reason my parents are dead, the only form of parental authority in my life is Groythll.

If you were wondering which I'm pretty sure you were Groythll is not a person, it's more of a nightmare come to life.

I was 8 years old when IT first came to me

"Mommy I wanna go to the park.", 8 year old me winned."Groythll said I have to be their first or i won't ever see Finneas ever again!"

My mom froze. She turned to look at me, there were tears in her eyes.

She tried by all mean to blink them back but still they fell down cheeks.

"I.... Billie...Finn.... I miss him too but he's gone.", she paused, wiped off her tears and crouched down with both her hands on my shoulders.

"We.. we have to try and move on Billie its been two years since he came back home. It's better if if we don't think too much about him ok?"

My mom looked hurt by the mere mention of my missing brother. He was her first born, the first true love of every mother's journey through motherhood. Her first everything when it came to being a mother.

He was the first to ever call her mommy, the first to cry whenever she left the room. He was the first to ever make her feel truly needed and she loved him unconditionally and did not expect anything in return. She just appreciated his existence and then all of a sudden he was taken away from the surface of the earth.

It had  been two years and we still had no idea what had happened to him.

"But mommy It lets me see him.I want to go to the park and play with Finn." I screamed .

Like most eight year olds who want what they want then and there, I threw myself to the ground, closed my eyes, covered my ears and started screaming.

" Groythll promised!! Grythll promised!! Groythll promised!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

Ignorant to what I'd been screaming, she just grabbed a whole of my hand and practically yelled," Ok ! I'll take you to the park of that's what you want, jus... don't wonder off ok? I can't lose you too."

She kissed me on the forehead and didn't even ask herself who Grothyll was.

Maybe It was the late shifts of being nurse and having to come back home at 3 in the morning only to wake up at 6amto make breakfast for her husband and eight year old tantrum filled monster.

Yes I was a mess in my primes.

One might wonder why my dad didn't help out, trust me he did, or at least he tried to.
After losing Finnias on his watch my mom never really trusted my dad with anything child related. She blamed him for him not being here.

To make matters worse they'd been trying to have another baby but after the news about Finn my mom became a bit off and had several miscarriages.

Yeah like I said this is one hell of a story

.........................

"So do you need a ride.", Hannah asked.

"Oh naw man I'm good. I think I've imposed enouh on your little gang, I think I've upset Ellis enough as it is."

"Oh come on Billie I'm sure she won't mind. You two will be getting along in no time and besides you'll get home earlier.", she said hopefully

For a person I plan on killing she sure is hard to hate, but as for Ellis I don't think I'm even gonna shed a tear besides I'm used to this, or at least I should be by now.

"I'll tell you what first I'm gonna try and get on Ellis's good side then and only then will I be accepting rides from you ok?" Well that should do the trick.

"Ok but you better do it soon, I have a good feeling about this new found friendship of our Billie." She smiled at me.

Oh Hanna I wish you knew how wrong you are. 

She starts packing up her bags, waves me goodbye and leaves.

"Good job Billie now get back home, I have a couple of things i need to do so I need you body right now." I hear a dark voidless voice enter my head.

Immediately I stand up pack my things and run back home, I do not want to anger it especially when it's just talked to me directly.

Damnit I should have accepted the car ride, now I have to face the wrath of Grothyll.

"Get here now or I'll make sure you never see them again."

"I'm on my way."

**********************
Hey guys sorry for the very late update I hope you enjoy vote and comment on  this chapter.

Who is Grothyll?

What happened to Finneas, is he still alive?

What happened 9 years ago?

And why does Billie want to kill her new friends?

If I get as much votes as the reads I promise to update by Tuesday

Love shey😋