Chapter 4

I heard a phone going off, making me wake up, but it's not mine, and I'm not get up to get it because I don't need to. It finally stopped, but then it started again, making touch Dimitri's chest and say, "Get your phone, Dimitri."

He groaned, "It will stop."

I turned around, so my back was to his chest, making him tighten his grip on me, but as soon as it stops, it started again. I growled, "Get your phone, or I'm kicking you out of bed."

He kissed my neck and chuckled at me as he said: "Love to see you try прекрасный." (Beautiful)

He has a point, but I will try. I love his lips on my neck, making me softly moan, "Just go answer your phone, Dimitri."

He growled, but I felt him let me go and sit up. I snuggled into the blanket as he said, "Что?" (What)

Hrowl in a venous tone "как ты позволил этому случиться.? (how did you let this happen)

He groan "Я вернусь домой как можно скорее и сам займусь этой проблемой." (I will return home as soon as possible and deal with this problem myself"

I heard him storm out of the room, making me throw the cover back and get out of the bed. I changed into a warm outfit, which was a pair of black jeans which have three tiny slits initial but what every. I also grabbed a black, long sleeve shirt with a V-neck and a leaver jacket to cover me up. I brushed my hair out and put on a dark, flannel infinity scarf.

On put a pair of short black boot with a brown heel and headed out to my kitchen. Once there, I saw Dimitri fully dressed and his men waiting with him. I need to go see Mark, so I grabbed my bag and said: "I am going to go check on Mark, so lock-up once you're done, Dimitri."

He looked at me for a minute until he looked at his phone. OK, then I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple, but the minute it was in hand, I felt Dimitri's hands wrap around my waist. He pulled me into his hard chest, locking me to his body. I started to turn my head but a cloth-covered my mouth, making me kick against the counter, but he didn't bug an inch.

The more I struggled, the worse it got, and after a second, my eyes were getting so heavy, making me fall in his arms as he said: "That's it, Luna just go to sleep."

I whimpered softly, trying to fight it, but before I knew it, everything went black.

I feel so dizzy but so warm. I felt two arms wrapped around me, and I could feel I was sitting on someone's lap. I looked up and saw I was on Dimitri's lap, which sent all the memories back. I tried to move my wrist, but it hurt to move them, making me look down and see I was handcuffed.

The asshole drugged and kidnapped me, but why. I felt his hand in my hair as he said: "Someone is up."

No really. I rolled my eyes and sat up to look at him. He pulled the tap off my mouth, which hurt making say "Ouch."

He touched my cheek and said, "Sorry прекрасный, but we can't have you screaming."

I growled at him, making him smile. I rolled my eyes and said, "Where are we going?"

"Home."

Home as in Russia. O hell no making me say, "No way in hell I'm I going to Russia with you."

He grabbed my hair and growled, making me whimper and grab his hands, which were hard being my hands are cuffed. He took a deep breath and said: "Don't disrespect me, Luna."

I just looked at him, making him say in a venous tone, "Luna."

He tightens his grip, making me whimper, "I got it, Dimitri."