Chapter 13

I felt someone touch my stomach, making me groan and open my eyes. I saw an older man who was dressed like a doctor and Dimitri, who shot up from his chair the minute I opened my eyes. He touches my cheek with care and looked at me with love. I looked at the doctor who said: "Luna, I am doctor Henry and I will be your primary care for you and the baby."

The baby, how is the baby! I touched my stomach as he laid his hand over mine and said, "The baby is fine. The pain was from your stress."

That's his fault. Today has been so long. My wedding was ruined, and my body hurts. I just want to go back into the bedroom and sleep making me say, "Can I go back to my room I just want to rest."

He smiled and said, "Of course but rest for the next couple of days and stay away from stress."

I pointed to Dimitri and said, "Tell him that."

"O trust me, he did."

Once he left, I sat up slowly and grabbed my stomach, which kind of hurts. Dimitri touched my stomach and said, "The doctor said you might hurt for a day or two from the stress."

I am in no mood for Dimitri, so I moved his hand and threw my legs over the bed. I was still in my clothes, lucky so I can go back to my room without any help. I went to walk, but Dimitri picked me up first and carried me to our bedroom. Once inside, he sat me on my feet; he pulled the sheets for me.

I crawled under the covers as he said: "Can we talk?"

"Fuck off."

Dimitri took a deep breath and said: "Your hormones will test me."

Dimitri is pissing me off! I threw a pillow at him and said, "You are an ass! I have every right to be pissed at you right now! I thought you were dying!"

I hate hormones myself because now I'm crying. Dimitri tried to hold me, but I pushed him away and curled up in a ball to cry. Dimitri wrapped his arms around me and said: "Calm down, прекрасный." (beautiful)

"Go away. "

He kissed my shoulder and said, "Please breath, прекрасный." (Beautiful)

After a second of him kissing my shoulder and massaging my stomach, I finally stopped crying. I relax my body into Dimitri as I said: "That's it прекрасный just relax." (beautiful)

I closed my eyes as Dimitri moved the hair from my neck and kissed my neck. "Stop."

He sighed as he nuzzled his face into my neck. He wrapped his arms tighter around me and mumbled, "I sorry, Luna. I didn't mean to hurt or upset you in anyway прекрасный." (Beautiful)

I know he didn't, but he still did. I turned in his arms and said: "I have a right to know what affects me and the baby, Dimitri."

Dimitri touched my cheek and said, "I know, and it won't happen again."

I know it won't, but he doesn't know. "You think you know, but you don't. As far as you mafia goes, it's yours, and that's fine, but if it affects me, then I have a right to know what's going on hell even it affects you. I have a right to know."

Dimitri kissed me and said, "I understand that now, Luna, and it won't happen again."

"It better not, or you won't stay in this room."

Dimitri laughed and kissed my forehead. "You would miss me too much прекрасный." (beautiful)

"Yeah."

Dimitri rolled his eyes and said, "You need to eat Luna, so what does my прекрасный розовый want." (Beautiful rose)

I don't want anything. My stomach hurts, making me groan, "Nothing my stomach hurts."

Dimitri pushed me on my back and touched my stomach with love to say "I know beautiful, but you must eat for you and the baby."

He is right. I sighed, "Fine, but I want a bath after."

"I think I can manage that, so what do you want?"

I need something light because my stomach hurts, making me say, "Salad, my stomach hurts."

"OK, I will be back."

Once he left, I sat up and slowly got off the bed as I grabbed my stomach. My stomach hurts, but I'm also tired of being in bed. I slowly walked over to the couch and found the remote for the TV to turn it on. After a bit, the door opened to reveal Dimitri, who gave me a killer look.

I smiled and said, "I'm sorry."

Dimitri brought the food over for both of us and the drinks. I sat on the floor as he changed the TV to a horror movie. We both watched it as we ate, but by the time I was done, my stomach hurt. I grabbed my stomach and said, "Will you start the tub."

Dimitri kissed my forehead and said, "Of course, прекрасный." (Beautiful)

Dimitri left as a maid came in and grabbed our plates. I slowly stood up as Dimitri came back inside the bedroom and said: "You ready."

I slowly stood up and started to walk over to him, but Dimitri beat me to it. He picked me up and carried me into the bathroom where the tub was filling. He sat me down and left to get our clothes making me take mine off to climb into the tub. I relaxed against the tub as Dimitri came in with clothes. He started to leave, but I grabbed his ankle and said: "Get in."

He looked at me with lust, but he is in deep shit. "Don't look at me like that Dimitri you are not getting anything for a good bit."

Dimitri laughed and took off his clothes to crawl in the tub. He relaxes against me as I relax into the bathtub. I saw his shoulder where got shot was bruise halfway to hell. I ran my hand over it, making Dimitri flinch away. I pulled my hand back and said, "Sorry."

Dimitri moved us, so I was in front of him and said, "It's fine, Luna. I have had worse."

I snuggled deeper into his chest and closed my eyes. He is running his hand up and down my stomach as he said: "I just love cold showers."

I laughed and said, "You have only yourself to blame."

He kissed my hair, and we both finished our bath. Dimitri did almost everything, but I wasn't going to complain I'm tired and achy. Once I was dried off and changed, he took a cold shower, and I went back into bed to crawl under the covers. I heard Dimitri coming in, making me look at him to see he was in nothing but night pants. "Like what you see."

"Shut up and get to bed."

He laughed and walked over to the bed to crawl under the covers with me. I crawled on his chest and closed my eyes to go into a deep and relaxing sleep. This is going to be a long pregnancy.