Chapter 11

It's been a week and a half since I have been home, and I'm driving Dimitri up a wall because I don't want to be in bed, but the doctor said I could finally get up and move around. Dimitri is in his office, and I'm kind of pissed at him. I can finally get out of bed, and we can finally make love, but he is in his office.

I have been trying to get him in here, but he keeps saying, give me a minute or another hour. I'm going out of my mind in here, and I need him, so I guess I will just have to go get him. I changed into a red lace thong and the put on a short, off the shoulder dress with long mesh sleeves.

Once I brushed my hair, I went to Dimitri's office, where Ivan was coming out. Once he shut the door, I said: "Tell everyone to leave Dimitri alone for the rest of the day."

He looked me up and down as he said: "Someone is horny."

"Someone is very horny and wants alone time with her husband, so tell everyone."

"Will do boss."

I rolled eyes and went into his office to see him working away. I locked the door, so no comes in and walked up to his desk, where I move a bit off to sit down. He looked at me and said, "What are you doing прекрасный." (Beautiful)

What the fuck does he think, I thought as I said: "Come to bed."

He went back to work and said: "I will be up soon."

He said that an hour ago and it won't fly this time. No, sir, making me say, "You said that an hour ago, Dimitri."

"I'm working прекрасный." (Beautiful"

I whined, "Dimitri."

He sat back in his chair and said, "прекрасный." (Beautiful)

"Come to bed."

"I will, Luna."

Fine, if he doesn't want to come to bed with me, then I will just enjoy my self. I hopped off his desk and said, "Fine, stay here with your dumb computer and work, and I will go do the job my husband is to busy to do."

I hopped off his desk and started to leave, but he grabbed my hips first. He pulled my body to his and said: "O no, you don't прекрасный if I recall I told you never to do that." (Beautiful)

I wrapped my arms around his neck and said: "Well, I can't help it that I miss my husband, and my hormones are all over the place being I'm pregnant with our baby, and my husband is to busy to make love to me."

He groaned, "I suppose our wedding plans can wait."

I should be there for some anyway, making me say, "You need me for some of them anyway."

He kissed me as he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him as he sat me on the desk and laid me down. He pulled me down, so I was in the perfect position for him and kissed my stomach. He lifted my dress and saw what I was wearing. I smiled and said, "Do you like them."

He slipped the off and said, "You are a tease love, and I don't know if I will make it to our bed."

I sat up and said, "Why wait. Take me here, then take me in are room."

"You little devil."

Only his though. I kissed his neck and said, "I'm your little devil."

He pushed me back on the desk and ran his hand to my throat. I bit my lip as he smiled and said: "My love is kinky."

I used my legs to pull his hips to me to feel he was rock hard and said: "Only when it comes to you."

He pulled back and pulled his dick out as he said: "You know I had planned on making love to you, not fucking you."