Twenty Five: His Game

Believer by Imagine Dragons

______

-Unknown-

My plan is coming into action slowly. There's just one more thing I need done, and it will be complete. I walk towards the cliff as I see the village running around as it gets darker. I smirk as they knew the dangers. They aren't my target anymore, my new target will come here shortly. I know they will. They always come and when they do, my plan can officially take action. My first plan might've failed with that Fallen, but who cares. He was only a pawn in my game. I have a new pawn, and he will be so much better. Everything is going according to plan, and no one will mess it up. The King of Hell can't even mess it up, he won't even see this coming. It will blow up in his face before he can even act on it. Then I will win.

"They fell for it. Just like you predicted they would."

I turn around to see the witch I've sent to take away the memories of that Prince's. I smirk as I cross my arms across my chest as I absolutely knew they would. The witch I sent goes by the name of Evanora, and I've found her when she was just a young witch. I made her my right hand, and now she follows my command and helps me get my plan into action. I've been planning this for three years. I started putting it into action a year ago, and it started to go well until his time came. I knew it was going to happen, but that's why I have another pawn already set into motion.

"Of course I knew. Don't you know who your talking to?" I ask her smirking.

"Yes sir. What do you want me to do now?" Evanora asks me.

"Nothing at the moment. We will wait." I tell her.

"Wait? But why sir?" Evanora asks confused.

"Something unexpected happened with the human. I didn't see it coming, but I believe it will make this game of ours more interesting." I explain to her smirking.

"You mean that stupid Cordelia Blake girl? I don't see what's so special about her." Evanora says annoyed.

"You just don't like her cause she's prettier than you." I retort.

I hear her growl and I smirk even more as I turn back at the cliff. It's true that something unexpected happened, and I didn't see it happening with that human girl. It shocked me but it could be useful. I just need to get my hands on her before they fix her. Nobody has heard of a human with a demon inside of their head. It's never happened before, and I for one want to use that power.

"So you just want me to wait?" Evanora asks still annoyed.

"Yes for now. Don't worry, your job isn't finished yet." I tell her turning back to her.

"Why wait though? Why don't you just let me get the-" she starts to say, "Because I said wait." I tell her sternly.

"I don't want to just sit here though. I want to be able to do something." Evanora groans.

"Okay. If your that bored then I'll give you a errand to run while you wait." I tell her smirking.

"What kind of errand?" Evanora asks skeptically.

"There's another human girl who I'm very interested in. I want you to go and bring her to me, her name is Amelia Fairchild." I tell her simply.

"Another human girl? Why are you suddenly interested in these humans?" Evanora asks annoyed.

"It's because this Amelia is the soulmate of the Archangel Michael, just like Cordelia is the soulmate to Sirius." I tell her seriously.

"So?" Evanora asks still annoyed.