Chapter 23: Harry

Harry climbed through the hole and immediately was dazzled by thousands of messages written onto the walls in what Harry assumed to be everlasting ink lit up with a golden glow. Harry stopped to read a few.
Archie Douglas + Jimmy Jacobs 1876
Jeremy Heere and Michael Mell 1789 (an. Do you get my reference?Harry stopped at a familiar untidy scrawl Remus Lupin and Sirius Black. Both in Gryffindor and use tunnel for pranking WolfStar for ever. Harry stared in shock. Remus and Sirius were a couple!! Harry inched onwards and was suddenly sucked upwards. He was thrown around twists and turns and fell out of a tapestry in the boys dorm.
"Harry! What are you doing here. How did you get here!" Ron's shocked voice said.
"Oh I don't know Ron. I used the invisibility cloak to escape the Slytherin common room" Harry said jokingly.
A look of realisation dawned on his face and his mouth formed an o "you were with Draco?" He questioned
"Yeah. I fell asleep and didn't want to just walk out of the Slytherin common room" Harry said.
"There you are Harry" Hermione said poking her head into the room. "I was looking for you last night. Did you go to the Slytherin common room with Draco?"
"Right as always Hermione" Pansy said coming up behind them.
Ron jumped "PANSY. How did you get here?" Ron shrieked.
"It's a secret but I'm sure Harry would know" Pansy smirked
"There's one in the girls dorm as well?" Harry questioned
"Yeah. And just saying Todd was basically bursting with excitement that he got to see the famous Harry Potter in his dorm and basically told the whole LGBT+ group of Slytherin. But they already knew".
"Wow. He's basically like Colin Creevy then but not asking for pictures all the time" Ron said. Both Hermione and Harry laughed at the mention of the small camera holding boy but Pansy had a blank look on her face. "Oh. You wouldn't know him. He's a Gryffindor" Harry said "so, why are you here Pansy?" 
Pansy hesitated "well..."