Chapter 36: Harry

Harry started down the hallway towards the charms room, he had to stop every so often to help a lost first year but he didn't mind.
"Harry! Wait up!" Stacie ran up to him.
"Hey Stacie, why were you running?"
"To catch up to you, I've been calling your name since the portrait hole"
"I'm surprised you didn't catch up to me sooner, I've had to stop a lot to help first years"
"I'm a slow runner, ok?"
"Nonsense, I've seen you run fast when Filch was after you"
Stacie grinned "yeah, but that's because it's Filch and if Fred and George are there I have to beat them in a race of speed, plus I'm more motivated"
"So, what did you need to talk to me about?"
"Are you staying in the club this year? I didn't see you at the launch"
"Of course I am, I was busy when the meeting was on"
"And that was more important than the launch?" Stacie looked at him, hands on hips.
"Yeah"
Stacie relaxed a little "that's fine, but only if you are a regular member in the club from now"
"I was already a regular member though!"
"If you guys don't get to class you'll be late" a boy said, hurrying past.
"We'd better get going to class" Harry said.
"We'll continue this talk later" Stacie said, walking back the way she'd come "see you after class"
-Time Skip-
Harry climbed through the portrait hole, Stacie was waiting for him in the common room. "Hey Harry"
"Hey, So about last night I had to watch one of the first years, she seemed a bit lonely and Draco was worried about her"
"As I said before, I don't mind unless you become a regular member, we have heaps of new members who are still discovering their identity and we need to be there for them, our next meeting is tomorrow"
"I thought it was going to be next Friday"
"Today was just the launch night, not the day that we meet regularly"
"Oh, ok. I'll see you tomorrow then"
"Not if I see you first" Stacie said, giving her signature mischievous grin.